Author Topic: lp-640 front hood inner/outer, Sail panels  (Read 2620 times)

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
Re: lp-640 front hood inner/outer, Sail panels
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2013, 10:25:02 AM »
Mr. Digibeam,
   No drama here as well. I wish you a merry Christmas and best success with your other supplier.

Onewickedsvt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 18
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2013, 11:20:16 PM »
If he is offering YOU that proposal there is no reason to not accept it.

Not only will the transaction prove he shipped what you requested, we can also hear opinions of the final product. Just do good on your half of the transaction.

Digibeam

• Liked: 257
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
  • Show me, don't Tell me...
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2013, 02:46:09 PM »
@76mx,
please, i am not here to create drama, there were not 16 PMs, and truth of it is, you wanted me to deposit a significant amount of money directly into your bank account, this is more than just a red flag for me it screams red flag...
after a back ground check with significant people on this and other forums, i didnt receive any information that leads me to feel comfortable about who you are or what you have.
the only person that seems to have done business with you is someone whom you suggested for me to inquire to, so regardless of what you have and are willing to offer, i am in a different country, it is in my best interest to fulfill my due diligence and not be put on the same list as other unfortunate souls have indeed been put on through blinded trust.
in regards to effort you have put out? well, let me start with if you have something for sale, then people are going to want to know how much it is and how much to ship to their location, this is not an unreasonable expectation, to go ahead and arrange a broker which you claimed you already have seems to be putting the horse before the cart in such no agreement had been finalized nor any moneys exchanged.
as for this request on the forum, i am just putting it out there and seeing what is available as it is my option to shop the field and see what all my options are before making a final decision.
my apologies if you feel you have been ripped off in some way, but when you want to bring this out for all to see, i have nothing to hide, and i have not made a final decision as of yet.
I appreciate your offer posted but i will pass as i feel no need for privileged treatment any more than the next person on this forum deserves.
i trust you, but i just dont feel comfortable about the situation without more validity.
thank you for your time. Have a pleasant Holiday Season.

Onewickedsvt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 18
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2013, 11:27:20 AM »
I am looking for an OEM hood inner and outer, as well the sail panels, both sides...
not modified ones for G28 and not hacked versions that sorta looks like they might work.
either an OEM part or an exact copy and preferably for a reasonable price or trade options of something i may have or have the capacity to make, 
I have a line on copys but i am holding out for something a little more secure as i know nothing about the person offering me what he has.
I would have bought from our friend Mr Watson, but it seems he is more than back logged at this point in time.
so please let me know if anyone has something to offer, Thank you for your time.

Mr.watson.. Waiting a year and a half for the rear half of the car.

darn Waiting like a fool. Should have bought a cki kit.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 11:17:14 PM by Onewickedsvt »

76mx

• Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2013, 10:29:03 AM »
Mr Digibeam,
   I guess our 16 PM's over the last 8 days have done nothing to ease your suspicions. I wish you would have told me that before posting this, and before having me get crate sizes, shipping quotes, and arranging a customs broker. But, in the light of Christmas Eve, I would like to make you another proposal. I will build and ship to you all of the parts, including the inner door panels. I will pay all of the shipping, crating, and Customs fees. Upon arrival to you, if they are as advertised and the fiberglass quality is superior, pay me in full for parts and all shipping within 7 days and please tell the forum. If there is any issue whatsoever, I will pay all of the fees to ship them back to me, and please tell the forum. Also, if there is no issue and I do not get payment, please tell the forum. As we have discussed in the PM's, my shop is closed through the hollidays so our usual policy of shipping within a week will not work, they can be shipped the end of the first week of January. What do you think? 

lambocars

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 68
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-1
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2013, 10:11:25 AM »
the price is 450 euros, full front bonnet.
from Spain

Digibeam

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, 11:29:46 PM »
what are your prices and how local are you?

lambocars

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 68
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-1
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 09:42:23 PM »
Hello, I have anywhere you need oem, Greetings

Digibeam

lp-640 front hood inner/outer, Sail panels
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 07:39:31 PM »
I am looking for an OEM hood inner and outer, as well the sail panels, both sides...
not modified ones for G28 and not hacked versions that sorta looks like they might work.
either an OEM part or an exact copy and preferably for a reasonable price or trade options of something i may have or have the capacity to make, 
I have a line on copys but i am holding out for something a little more secure as i know nothing about the person offering me what he has.
I would have bought from our friend Mr Watson, but it seems he is more than back logged at this point in time.
so please let me know if anyone has something to offer, Thank you for your time.