Author Topic: OEM R/GT body for sale on EBAY  (Read 1990 times)

redhammer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 40
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
Re: OEM R/GT body for sale on EBAY
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2014, 12:04:45 PM »
wow, excellent buy!! i had been looking at those parts for a while, but shipping was going to be the issue for me.
congrats on that !!   I might be interested in spare parts if you want to give me a heads up.
I will have couple sets of wheels for sale for sure, I'm debating if i want to sell any body panels.  What would a fair price be for a real oem murcielago chassis like the one listed earlier in this tread?

Digibeam

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 257
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
  • Show me, don't Tell me...
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2014, 08:01:21 PM »
wow, excellent buy!! i had been looking at those parts for a while, but shipping was going to be the issue for me.
congrats on that !!   I might be interested in spare parts if you want to give me a heads up.

redhammer

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2014, 07:44:10 PM »
I bought all the rgt murcielago parts from the seller, only wanted to buy one set but the seller didn't want to separate them. I have to organize everything and see what extra parts I would like to keep but I will have some stuff for sale or trade. These are all super light, original carbon fiber parts made by Lamborghini SpA with Audi Sports Division and Reiter Engineering. Very cool stuff.
http://www.lambocars.com/murcielago/murcielago_r-gt.html

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2013, 11:34:48 AM »
There is also John Watson's Murci chassis: http://www.ebay.com/itm/301025337349?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Not sure the history on that one either or how much he really wants for it but it may be a decent deal too.
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2013, 11:27:07 AM »
The car is Victors from LA and it has a salvage title.  He is wanting to sell the car with a drivetrain etc.  I did the numbers on what it would take to rebuild this car and after buying all of the little stuff that's gone, replaceing the drivetrain etc, you'd easily be into this project for $90K + and you'd still have a car with a salvage title.  If you needed to borrow the money from a bank to buy the car, most banks won't loan you the money on a salvage car.

The best deal I've seen to date was the yellow LP640 roadster (less than 14K miles) that was sitting in Wisconsin with nose damage and went for $70K.  The car had some title issues (missing title) that could've been resolved and I think the car could've been replaired back to OEM specs for under $10,000.  I know that a couple of us bought parts from this car before Victor finally bought it for parts and this is the same roadster that he's still selling parts from on Ebay.

I think the Murci coupe from Michigan was the next best deal (listed previously with the R-GT parts for around $60K) and I would've seriously considered that car myself if I wasn't knee deep in my replica and real estate projects.

Chris
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 11:29:28 AM by No Bull »

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2013, 11:21:08 AM »
I wonder about the history of it though. Has the chassis been in a fire, etc.
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

Onewickedsvt

• Liked: 18
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2013, 11:14:40 AM »
#2 has been for sale for over a year. If it was $25k it's worth it.

redhammer

SchulzeA

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Liked: 217
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-1
  • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2013, 10:35:29 PM »
I notice he has several of the bodies in the background! Hopefully he will sell one of them as separate pieces.

armyman

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 6
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0