Opinions & Reviews > Member Feedback

Rob is at it again

(1/4) > >>

Fatboyslim:
 Its actually a Diablo body w/ naerc chassis that i bought from jerry, and yes the car from Rob is an Aventador roadster, i have been waiting for the aventador since july and its almost paid off.. the diablo is actually a great find i guess i was just lucky to be at the right place at the right time..i will do my best to build this car myself and do it right, i will post pics when i get to atlanta to see the car, it has tons of work already done, jerry told me that he just finished mounting the V12 engine and audi trans. looking forward to it im sure i will asking lots of help thanks  :)

Tusabes:
Wow so you're gonna have a murci and an aventador ??

Fatboyslim:
Thanks very much, im looking forward to doing this build...jerry the prev owner did tons of work already and the car was supposed to be close match up/duplication of jdinners diablo all the way down to the suspension and V12 engine. Im surprised the car was for sale for so long time because it includes everything to finish the car except the windshield, i mean everything and all for $10k?? im taking a road trip to see jerry for the fist time leaving tomorow cause its been too long and getting kinda weird, i will stop by to see Rob in ariz. along the way and check on my car and i will post pics if your interested to see how far robs gotten with my aventador (the one in your pics).  :)

SchulzeA:
It's worth giving your own build a shot! Sounds like you have a good start and there's plenty of info from forum members to help you along the remaining build process.

Fatboyslim:
I bought the car build project from rob back in july i have been paying every month since. I bought the chassis from fastbusa bcause it was too good of a deal to pass up. After researching for a few months i thot id give it a try to do my own build. It will be fun and challenging.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version