The Forum > Events & Shows

CARLISLE KIT CAR NATIONALS May 16-18, 2014

<< < (12/12)

AdrianBurton:
I am trying to get mine together so I can have something to show, I have a LONG way to go but I think this might energize me to move forward a bit faster, but either way I am planning to have mine there.

So anyone else in the VA Beach area wanna tag along let me know

No Bull:

--- Quote from: 01Lambiero on January 22, 2014, 02:18:45 PM ---Too bad, Chris.  The "door prize" this year is going to be a LP-670 body kit.  I wish the graduate the best, though.   ::thumbup ::thumbup ::thumbup

Jim

--- End quote ---

That's ok, I have a preference for the LP640 anyhow.  :D  I had a two week business trip in California that I had to cancel also and that one really hurt.

I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures to show everyone what we missed.  :'(

Chris

01Lambiero:
Too bad, Chris.  The "door prize" this year is going to be a LP-670 body kit.  I wish the graduate the best, though.   ::thumbup ::thumbup ::thumbup

Jim

No Bull:
Daughters graduation this year around this time so I won't be attending this year.  I encourage anyone who hasn't been to one of these to attend at least one show.  There have been less Kit Cars attend given the recession impacts however they combined the show with the imports and you'll see everything from replicas to Ferrari's to Volvo's.  :D

Great opportunity to put faces with names, see some cool cars and even pick up parts.

Chris

01Lambiero:
It's that time of year to start thinking about the Nationals at Carlisle, PA. May 16-18.  There is a discount price if the $35 3-day pass is purchased.  This includes admission for two people & car for the three day event.  If I remember correctly, parking for your transport trailer etc. is extra.  Come out for a great time.  Meet fellow builders and do some bench building.  We all need support in our hobby.  "FREE" Lamboclone business cards!!  YES, that's right, FREE!!  and maybe some candy.  Friday is a good day but most of the crowd shows up on Saturday.   If you can only come for one day, make it Saturday.  See you there.  ::wave ::thumbup ::headbang

http://store.carlisleevents.com/SearchResults.asp?searching=Y&sort=1&cat=23&show=10&page=1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version