Opinions & Reviews > Vendor Feedback

Robslp640 scam alert

<< < (2/17) > >>

Jadams:
Robslp640 you don't have to scam me. You doing this because....why. Fieroking and I have been truthfully with you from day one. If you find it in your heart to make this right , I will welcome the product.

Robslp640:
I agree with admin,  and moderator,  if jadams or any other party has a issue with me, please use the legal system.  I infact challenge jadams to take legal action and let's deal with this in Court.

No Bull:

--- Quote from: dratts on April 22, 2014, 06:13:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: usmc_butler on April 22, 2014, 12:42:50 PM ---Ok fellas going to leave this open till morning then lock it. I have my conclusions as to what needs to happen but felling doubtful that right will come of this unfortunately. If there are any updates from the parties involved I will unlock this and let further comments be made.

--- End quote ---
You're the moderator, but personally I think that the more light we shine on these situations the better, even if it's upsetting and distasteful to read.

--- End quote ---

I agree with Dustin that the thread should be locked and what could be said on this topic has been said and it's now just being repeated.  I'll remind everyone again that this site cannot resolve the legal problems those issues should be resolved in court.  There are two sides to every story and we've all heard them both.  Everyone has been warned about dealing with everyone involved and I believe they've created enough reasonable doubt one another that will keep many from dealing with either one.

Chris

dratts:

--- Quote from: Jadams on April 22, 2014, 06:33:15 PM ---Dratt when I met you and Fieroking in Idaho you guys where great to me and it's was a great pleasure to met both you guys? How's the car riding?

--- End quote ---

still works in progress.  Mostly the doors.  I need to rehang them with new hinges and install working glass windows.  Always something, but I always get it on the road during the summer.  Here comes summer!   I'm losing hope for you in your dealings with Rob.  Sorry about that.

Jadams:
Dratt when I met you and Fieroking in Idaho you guys where great to me and it's was a great pleasure to met both you guys? How's the car riding?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version