Author Topic: triangle g kit  (Read 6036 times)

Havemurci

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 89
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
Re: triangle g kit
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2014, 06:45:08 AM »
Not just you, Steve T. made the first G24 by modifying a stretched Countach to have 06 Murci styling. Thats why there are so many similarities with it like the longer nose and flat roof.

String

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Liked: 135
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-0
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2014, 06:12:40 AM »
 ???I expect it's just me.....
Oooh , Red leather.

lamboflow

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 1
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2014, 11:12:57 PM »
Uhhh yea merci me's is beatiful but any of us cam neal down or take a good look at certain things and know its a rep, evn with all the oem add on's . As far as m1, I own one, dont onow where my kit came from or what was done before I bought it but looks exqctly like the 06 murci. I even drove up to the lamborghini dealership and looked at them side by side. Other than my non oem stuff and obvious stuff like wheels they look exactly the same. Quarter glass and all. Oh n my rear decklid vents arnt clear and I have diff grills.. maybe P.O had a different kit or had it modded or something, but its pretty dope, but anyone on here could take a good look and still notice bc we know the rep game. Im tagged an a driving. Im just using my car for my businessJust abt to grab saturn glass and the hotrod curved window kit and tear doors open to get functional windows. I will get it done guarenteed, then dropping in a carb'd 4.9 this winter after I enjoy the summer ofcourse. I dont post my pics bc im the guy who will never admit is a rep, some ppl like to amaze others with thier crafstmenship and expose the fact is a rep but im not and with google my imgs will b everywhere so after deep thought I decided not to post pics. I came this farr with little to no help from the rep boards. Honestly pff has been more of a help than any rep board seems like ppl around here just want to sell you shht for outragious prices. Once mold is done is like a couple bucks invested for a clone, but guess thats the game
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 11:23:43 PM by lamboflow »

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2014, 11:18:28 AM »
You haven't seen one built right I guess

lamboflow

• Liked: 1
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2014, 04:30:54 PM »
Functional windows cone from early 90's saturn coupe glass and hot flexible window track kit. Several m1s are on youtube with functional windows. None on boards probley bc they are out driving or enjoying them. Murci1 /tg kit is based off 2006 murci Not an lp640 or 2008- like murci2. Google images you see difference. Ever seen a murci2 beside a real 1... I have... looks like a Chrysler 300 next to rolls royce. They only look similar and certain proportions allow stock parts to fit but not all. Op only thing I have found is 96 mixima shave 2 inch per side and bottom shave. I have seen something about a toyota windshield but no info on which toyota was ever offered.

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2014, 10:34:08 AM »
oh for some reason I thought we were comparing the two (g28 vs g24) LOL
that's usually how it is

I have seen some slight variations of the g24/mercy1 though but you're right they're the same. I wouldn't touch one though just to save "a little" on the kit you're buying. There won't be as much knowledge out there for it either. Who knows what functioning windows you need :S
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 11:50:29 AM by Tallon »

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2014, 09:48:23 AM »
Maybe it was the G28s that were the same molds?
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

BigPines

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 09:56:42 PM »
I may be wrong then. That was my understanding. I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has definitive information.

adifferentlook

• Liked: 8
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 09:54:48 PM »
yeah i saw a friend of mine today his car is a mercy 1 , but up close his car looks really good and the nose of the car dont look ike it do  on carkitinc website, it looks longer on the website.

BigPines

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 09:36:43 PM »
I believe they are actually the same. Same molds even as far as I understand.

adifferentlook

• Liked: 8
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
triangle g kit
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 09:33:28 PM »
what is the difference in triangle g24 and carkit inc mercy1, what windshield will work in g24
anthony