Build Diaries > Diablo

Random pics of my 6 ohh

<< < (2/10) > >>

Thumper:
Marker light/turn signal glass cut and installed. Starting to look mean. ;)

Thumper:
For now I'm using RM10 but eventually will go to glass.  I'm getting conflicting info if RM10 is actually legal or not for a windshield.  Please let me know though, that'll be a great help and eliminate any DMV confusion. 
So today's progress is the other marker light/turn signal.  Got 'em both done and installed.  Just needs glass and I should have that done hopefully tomorrow after work. 

01Lambiero:
Got your windshield cut yet?  If my measurements are correct, a windshield for a 99-03 Grand Am or Alero will require only two cuts (one on each side).  The 94 Honda Accord requires 3 cuts, an additional one across the top.  I'll let you know in a week or two. 
Jim

Thumper:
Here's yesterday's progress.  Used a little cardboard as a template, some fiberglass, construction paper, and epoxy to seal it all up.   Now to cut out the glass and the front marker lights are good to go.  These are originally from a Chevy Corsica and the stock Fiero bulb socket plugs right in. 

Thumper:
Here's another from today's progress.  Got the passenger door ground down and ready to bond the outer shell on.  That'll be tomorrow hopefully.  Don't worry, that turn signal is coming off and the correct one going on.  Haha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version