Opinions & Reviews > Member Feedback

Aventador Parts

(1/14) > >>

Fatboyslim:
  Its not John Watson,  but i have a great news.. the person who i had an issue with has just given me $1000 back on my paypal today and promises he will give the balance next week. This means hes a good man and has alot of integrity. Maybe he read this thread, i dunno..but leaving his name out was the right thing to do. The end result was we worked things out and im happy. Woo hooo!  ::sun 

Onewickedsvt:
If it's John Watson, consider the money as good as gone.

Fatboyslim:
 Sir, maybe you should read this. If that person doesnt give me my money back soon i certainly will tell you who it is. Believe me, i would like to expose this person but im hoping he will come through so im giving him a final chance. Im trying to be fair before i drag him through the mud. Exposing him wasnt what my intentions when i wrote asking for help. The reason i said that about the member ripping me off was because i wanted the mods to see that i wasnt just some dude talking cause i have nothing better to do but am an actual victim so that i may have more credibility, not to start another topic on my personal experience. Thats another Thread that you will soon see..im happy that i have your attention though, cause this guy is considered very established here and will shock you im sure cause youd never expect it from him. I certainly didnt. Wow, these gloves are getting heavy . Have a nice day sir  ::sun
--- Quote from: No Bull on March 26, 2014, 03:23:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: 76mx on March 26, 2014, 02:49:35 PM ---and yet you yourself are not willing to provide negative feedback
--- End quote ---

I can appreciate someone who is first trying to resolve their issues first and only resorting to posting something negative once all other options have been exhausted.  You get more bees with honey and attacking someone prematurely will often mean that you'll never see your money or parts.

Posting negative feedback on someone should always be your last resort.

Chris

--- End quote ---

Tusabes:

--- Quote from: Fatboyslim on March 26, 2014, 02:08:02 AM ---
 This happened to me i wont say his name but i was burned buying G28 doors by a very highly ranking member here and got burned for $1500. i trusted this person cause he was very reputable here and youd be shocked to know who he is but i wont go there. i was simply asking for some help to protect our "neighborhood park" somehow.

--- End quote ---
Ok now I'm totally confused

If you got scammed for $1500 by someone here, but you won't say who it was , how can this forum help exposé or stop them ? YOU need to be willing to step up and say who scammed you. Chris even set up a whole section of this site for resolving issues with vendors but you need to be willing to expose the person who scammed you.

76mx:
Point taken.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version