How To - Tips > Heating and Cooling

Vent Grille Mesh

(1/7) > >>

Linlor:
Just for everyone's info.

I took bluefiero88's advice about McMaster-Carr and ordered 2 sheets pf aluminum and 1 sheet of steel hex mesh for my project.  It cost about $40 US each sheet and only $25 US to ship from Eastern US to Victoria BC Canada.  Pretty hard to get much further away from each other and stay in North America........ :)  That is by far the cheapest shipping I have ever seen for parts coming from the US.... It was overnight shipped through Purolator at ground rates and I had NO duties or brokerage to pay.

The sheets arrived about an hour ago in perfect condition so McMaster-Carr is the way to go for me from now on.  Excellent service throughout.

Cheers
Don

mish022:
hi

01Lambiero yes I agree its not only one levels

next week I suppose receive my grill , then I will be ready to answer any questions you want 

01Lambiero:
I tried to replicate the LP670 mesh in ms Paint to see if there was more than one dimension and that it was not flat.  It looks like it has 3 levels like a washboard.  Mish03 will have to tell us when he gets his grilles.

bluefiero88:
I  have got some killer steel hex screen thru Mcmaster carr. You have to buy a whole sheet but its the real deal. Looks just the same as what pontiac used under the fiero deck lid vents.  ::K

Digibeam:
That still looks like expanded mesh but in abs.  They don't show any straight on photos.

Don,  I might have a line on what you are looking for, drop me a line and maybe a few more specifics.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version