How To - Tips > Rims & Tires

lamborghini wheel group purchase

(1/3) > >>

kmb58:
This is interesting.

Could this guy make 6.0 wheels? I bet for the greater good of the world= lambosam could get his set 3D scanned and then we would really be cooking.

::salute ::salute ::salute

lamborghinimurci:

--- Quote from: nickmkk on July 30, 2014, 06:50:21 AM ---When I spoke with him he couldn't get them anymore.   :'(

--- End quote ---
ok. Just to confirm that we are talking about the same person, It was member named "Swif" that I bought mine from. I could be wrong but I think I also see them on ebay for $2000 from time to time.

nickmkk:
When I spoke with him he couldn't get them anymore.   :'(

lamborghinimurci:

--- Quote from: nickmkk on July 29, 2014, 11:52:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: farmer on June 26, 2014, 08:15:29 PM ---ok guys a shop that i deal with around my place has just bought a cnc wheel machine, and he can make anything and everything with this machine. 

im guaging interest for what wheels you guys are looking for, and sizes. he can make anything out there, and i can get a group buy together to get the cost down.  So if you are looking for a lambo wheel that you cant get at a reasonable price let me know and i can see what i can swing for you guys.

bryan

--- End quote ---

Do you think they can make Hermera wheels to oem specs and how much would that cost?

--- End quote ---
There is a guy on this site selling replicas of those very wheels. I bought a set from him last year.

lamborghinimurci:
Im very interested in replica Bentley 21" Mulliner wheels.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version