Author Topic: Super Car Videos  (Read 6171 times)

solrac

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 52
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
Re: Super Car Videos
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2012, 07:04:46 PM »
i am not sure if its real but this girl leaves her BF to go talk to a guy in a Lambo

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2012, 09:39:56 AM »
they broke the batwing!
Dancando em cima da Lamborghini Murcielago

Tallon

« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2012, 06:35:53 PM »
Girls don't care for lambos??  ::scratch
Rat Rod vs Lamborghini Aventador! Roadkill Episode 5

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2012, 12:59:38 AM »
Awesome looking design but I bet it's really hard to see out of with all of those blind spots.  I seen something similar to this in Beverly Hills about two months ago and it was loaded in the back of an enclosed trailer with the back door open and all you could only see the rear end of the car which resembled this one.  I tried to take a picture but before I could get my camera out we had turned the corner.  This trailer looks like it's overseas from the license plate so I can rule out that this wasn't the car / trailer combo that I seen.  :)

Thanks for sharing,

Chris

lambo_sam

• 3% CLUB MEMBER
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 149
  • Member Rating Points: +17/-0
  • So. Cal, living the lambo dream everyday!
    • https://www.flickr.com/photos/147611676@N08/albums
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2012, 12:29:51 AM »
That's bad arse! yeah very quite too! ::scratch, is it electric?...lol, and why would they use those wood boards for the main ramp?, look like they could snap at any time!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 12:38:05 AM by lambo_sam »

01Lambiero

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 403
  • Member Rating Points: +24/-3
  • "Using the skills that God gave me"
Marussia B-2
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2012, 12:16:42 AM »
Video of a Marussia B-2.  Exotic for sure but can't even hear the engine run??  Also, note the top of the line car hauler with precision cut wooden ramps.  OK, now who is going to make a set of molds for me?? ::bounce  Jim

Marussia B2
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 12:20:58 AM by 01Lambiero »
20 yr. GM Niase certified Auto Mechanic (Tune-Up, Brakes, & Heavy Repair)
24 yr. GM Automated/Robotic Welding Systems
Retired

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2012, 08:53:57 AM »
There was a story behind the Bugatti crash.

http://jalopnik.com/5863531/man-intentionally-drove-22-million-bugatti-veyron-into-lake

A Texas court may soon decide if the man who drove his Bugatti Veyron into a lake was committing fraud after his insurance company claimed he crashed the car on purpose to collect $2.2 million in insurance money. Wait, it wasn't a low-flying pelican? You don't say.

Andy House was driving along a highway in Galveston, Texas on November 12, 2009 when, for some reason, he drove his car into some water, destroying the million-dollar exotic car. At the time the man claimed to reporters, and to us, that this was because of the reflection of a low-flying pelican he saw after dropping his cellphone.

"I had dropped my phone, people dont know what happened," House told us adding "What it appeared to been was a reflection."

Unbeknownst to House, the accident was filmed by passerby Joe Garza. The video didn't seem to show a low-flying pelican.

"it's unusual that you have video of a car crash" said Attorney David Miller, who is representing the insurance company. "It's wonderful that a jury will be able to actually look at the sequence of events"

The car was later towed away and eventually resold, which was the last we'd heard about it.

Ive talked to that guy on Lambo-talk he is a member there... He owns a very high end restoration service and obviously has a boat load of money. At one point he was talking about putting another Lamborghini dealership near his house in Texas.

SchulzeA

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2012, 05:41:42 AM »
A really cool vintage Countach video. 

They start driving the snot out of the car at around 1:47 into the video.   ::LAMBO2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TzcS51jr-g&feature=player_embedded

Chris

I heard "uhh mmjames Bond'a" while they showcased the headlight functions.

notnilc20

• Liked: 174
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2012, 12:50:19 AM »
I think that they edited out the crunching of the front splitter and the winch cable damage.

Jim

Uhhhhh...... wonder if the towing company would be responsible to any damages that occur during the towing process?  Probably not b/c no towing company would tow it then.

01Lambiero

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 403
  • Member Rating Points: +24/-3
  • "Using the skills that God gave me"
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2012, 05:55:58 PM »
I think that they edited out the crunching of the front splitter and the winch cable damage.

Jim
20 yr. GM Niase certified Auto Mechanic (Tune-Up, Brakes, & Heavy Repair)
24 yr. GM Automated/Robotic Welding Systems
Retired

No Bull

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2012, 05:26:48 PM »
LP640 Roadster (Versace edition) towed.

Ultra-Rare Versace Lamborghini Gets TOWED!

Enjoy

Chris

No Bull

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2012, 12:55:11 PM »
A really cool vintage Countach video. 

They start driving the snot out of the car at around 1:47 into the video.   ::LAMBO2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TzcS51jr-g&feature=player_embedded

Chris

Tallon

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2012, 06:27:52 PM »
And for the guy who won that Murcielago and wrecked it a mere 6 hours later.  He won't even be able to afford the insurance payments on it I'll bet.   ::LAMBO2
Or fuel probably

No Bull

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2012, 05:20:52 PM »
There was a story behind the Bugatti crash.

http://jalopnik.com/5863531/man-intentionally-drove-22-million-bugatti-veyron-into-lake

A Texas court may soon decide if the man who drove his Bugatti Veyron into a lake was committing fraud after his insurance company claimed he crashed the car on purpose to collect $2.2 million in insurance money. Wait, it wasn't a low-flying pelican? You don't say.

Andy House was driving along a highway in Galveston, Texas on November 12, 2009 when, for some reason, he drove his car into some water, destroying the million-dollar exotic car. At the time the man claimed to reporters, and to us, that this was because of the reflection of a low-flying pelican he saw after dropping his cellphone.

"I had dropped my phone, people dont know what happened," House told us adding "What it appeared to been was a reflection."

Unbeknownst to House, the accident was filmed by passerby Joe Garza. The video didn't seem to show a low-flying pelican.

"it's unusual that you have video of a car crash" said Attorney David Miller, who is representing the insurance company. "It's wonderful that a jury will be able to actually look at the sequence of events"

The car was later towed away and eventually resold, which was the last we'd heard about it.

notnilc20

• Liked: 174
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2012, 01:40:02 PM »
that was in the first vid but I still can't believe it  ::duh

Oh yeah, I didn't even realize that......my fault.  I thought that vid was just that one clip of the Diablo spinning out just after the intersection, so I didn't watch it b/c I'd seen it before.

Anyway, I think the lesson learned from these vids is not to gun it in a +500HP supercar going through turns at slow speeds and especially in the rain or on wet surfaces b/c your actions to impress may lead to extreme humbleness. 

And for the guy who won that Murcielago and wrecked it a mere 6 hours later.  He won't even be able to afford the insurance payments on it I'll bet.   ::LAMBO2

« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 03:37:12 PM by notnilc20 »