Opinions & Reviews > Member Feedback

Received my car from RobLp640

<< < (3/11) > >>

Tallon:
The bugatti's are nice, I used to not care for it but it's growing on me, weird

Fatboyslim:
 Just wanted to show everyone pics of one of very few  real "master builders". These pics are from my  road trip to see mike vetter in florida. Mike Vetter specializes in bughatti veyrons and ferrari enzos but he will build you a lambo if you like. The red/blk veyron is bad azz, it sells for $80k, the enzo sold for $250k. If anyone is looking for a builder hes wayyy different from Robslp640. Lets just say the dude can build.. He is so honest that he has been holding a bughatti veyron for a guy that paid a deposit 5 years ago then disappeared and he wont sell it to anyone until he has heard back from the guy and its been 5 years! wow.  The girls in the pic are locals i met them just walking down the beach, they are so friendly there. After this i started carrying my son with me everwhere. just In case you couldnt tell, im the guy who looks like tom cruise  :LL:

Randy

LP640:

--- Quote from: am33r on July 23, 2014, 12:54:41 AM ---sux  :-\ but i wish u best bro

--- End quote ---

hey bro, how you been, hows the car?

Digibeam:
Maybe your puppy should go pay Rob a visit? 

Fatboyslim:
Thank you sir, i will do that..i appreciate the feedback.  ::beers, heres a pic of my dog she doesnt like the car either. As soon as i said the word "RobLp" she went crazy and started trying to eat the car  :LL: i guess dogs have a sixth sense, Just FYI, i dont want this body, if my friend jadams doesnt want the body its free to whoever wants it. No joking, free as in come and get it.

Randy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version