Opinions & Reviews > Member Feedback

Received my car from RobLp640

<< < (10/11) > >>

Fatboyslim:
Hi i should have explained better, it was very late when i posted this. Yes it is still on its way as we speak, i have pics coming that i will post. The truth is i never had such a horrifying experience in all my life i had to sleep on the sofa with no nookie for over a year now for this crap. I got locked into this deal when i was very new to this hobby a year ago. My 1st mistake was giving a $25k cash deposit, i should have used a credit card. the car is a venta 700 piece of fargon garbage. To eddie the builder of these venta 700 bodies, your bodies fargon suck ok lets face it
 ok so dont quit your day job. i will put the body in my backyard and use it for target practice. The chassis has a v8 motor with a 5 speed and i will just reuse it for a nicer body. no glass, no grilles, engine knocks, no lights, nothing. i always think of what i could have spent that $53k on instead of this fargon car. To anyone reading this...DO NOT PAY ANYONE TO BUILD YOU A CAR UNLESS YOU KNOW THEM and do your research here on the forum! ask questions to members. There are a few good builders out there like Jaime from lambo replicas for sale, Mike Vetter in florida, Ron from canada these are just a few that i know are solid builders and will do a nice job, im sure there are more. i will posting pics soon, the car is a total loss..i got a chassis and some nice wheels for $53k at least now i can convince my wife not to leave me  ::toothy

eddie:

--- Quote from: Fatboyslim on July 20, 2014, 01:52:51 AM ---I didnt want to speak too soon, i have been on pins and needles for an entire year as i have been reading many sad threads about people being ripped off, a few are my friends. But im happy to say that after 1 year and a total of $53 thousand sent to Roblp i finally received my car today and its on its way home!  :) im feel sorry for those who have had bad experiences, i hope everyone who has deals with Rob gets their product. I feel very fortunate.

Randy

--- End quote ---
so Randy, the car is shipped and coming home or you have it and going elsewhere home?
 also the car is turn key drivable and ready to rock?

Jadams:

--- Quote from: Matty99dun on July 20, 2014, 06:04:51 AM ---53 thousand paid to Rob ! Can I get my 380 back now ? No doubt Rob your reading this.

--- End quote ---
Yeah Rob can I get my body or refund since you have money now?

Jadams:

--- Quote from: Fatboyslim on July 20, 2014, 01:52:51 AM ---I didnt want to speak too soon, i have been on pins and needles for an entire year as i have been reading many sad threads about people being ripped off, a few are my friends. But im happy to say that after 1 year and a total of $53 thousand sent to Roblp i finally received my car today and its on its way home!  :) im feel sorry for those who have had bad experiences, i hope everyone who has deals with Rob gets their product. I feel very fortunate.

Randy

--- End quote ---
Randy be clear to the forum and let them know what you received for 53k.

Matty99dun:
53 thousand paid to Rob ! Can I get my 380 back now ? No doubt Rob your reading this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version