Opinions & Reviews > Member Feedback

Received my car from RobLp640

<< < (2/11) > >>

Tallon:
A guy I talked to said this was his murcie kit from vetter, just compare it to a picture of a real one

BigPines:
The Boxster is probably the best donor if you want something that is already mid-engine and you just want to do a stretch. They have exceptional handling, stiff chassis as they are convertibles and stock engines up to ~300 HP. It is far superior in every way to a Fiero or even an MR2 except for the cost factor.

Fatboyslim:
Yes your right they are a bit off, he even hinted to that himself. He uses Porsche boxters as the donor  ::scratch. As far as i know he stopped producing them and i put a  deposit on his lambo molds. he isnt into lambos much anymore. Not sure why. I do know theres a huge market for the bughattis right now. He has lots of famous people ordering from him. what can you see is the most obvious difference with his lambo bodies? im buying the molds from him would be nice to make the right corrections.

Tallon:
Perhaps.. I know his murcielago's used to be far off from the real thing, I'm curious to know if he made an updated model

Fatboyslim:
Is it just me or do the bughatti veyrons look like the nissan 350z??  ::scratch. Still very impressive in person. He uses a newer GTO chassis to make them. The grey one you see belongs to an NBA player who just sent it in to get headlamps replaced. The enzo he used an actual ferrari 430 chassis and motor, very cool. I actually couldnt tell the difference from the replica enzo or the real one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version