Opinions & Reviews > Member Feedback

More about ROBSLP640

(1/4) > >>

Fatboyslim:
Man...hes still alive??  All the hitmen must be on vacation! Where 's ted kazinski when you need him jeeez..

Fieroking:
So I get an email from a person that is interested in a LP 640 G24 that I have. He asked if I was Joey Adams builder or the "Joe" from Inland. When I replied that I was Joey Adams builder he came back with this

"Robslp640 said you stole Jadams money and is infatuated with lying on him to deflect the fact you're a scam artist. Can you explain why?"

The poopie from Rob just never stops.

Joe Sokol

Robert:
I emailed him, in regards to rev tail light body, and asked if he would ship C.O.D., I did not get a reply.

farmer:
this is a sad thing that people are getting ripped off by this guy and his antics.... however we as a community need to stand together and make it very hard for him to be able to conduct his business affairs on a day to day basis.... If you see a video of him  give it negative feedback, report it as a scam etc. wherever you can post an online report of him and his so called companies. all this stuff will start to show up whenever somebody searches him.Keep this in mind he will most likely threaten with some kind of legal action , but that is a two way street, we threaten him with legal action and he laughs at us, so we can make the same replies back at him.

Tallon:
Yeah the names are suspicious, first name middle initial last name in the same format. It's possible but not something you see people doing one after another on youtube.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version