How To - Tips > Hood - Engine Covers

Re: Fiero motor dress-up

<< < (3/4) > >>

Ccemn1:
Randy, May I ask what kind of CAI that is you're using?
I also have a fiero based Diablo.
Thanks in advance.

bobbj:
thanks for the help. i just picked a caddy cover at the local junk yard. if anybody needs one let me know. he has 4 of them . $ 20.00 each . again thanks my friend .

Fatboyslim:
Yes and thanks, that cover came off a mid 90's caddy and fits over the motor nicely. the intake you see can be bought at autozone for around $30bucks. Another cool motor cover idea for V8 motors is to actually take off the entire top of a V12 bmw 850 motor and it fits beautifully over a V8 and you can dress it up a bit and even connect the throttle body linkage to the V8 throttle body lnkage so they both move at the same time giving the appearance the motor is an actual V12. It looks so real even close up looking at it looks like a real V12 motor.   ::thumbup

bobbj:
Wow that looks nice my friend. can you tell me what yr of caddy i need to find to get that cover. and if its not to much trouble your plans on how to do this great looking cover. thanks .

Lambobuild33:
Hello Randy my name is Shaune I owned your 6.0 build for a brief period purchased it from a guy in TN. I just sold to recently because I purchased an lp 640 Roadster replica. How much did the car originally sell for, just out of curiosity. You can email me directly at lambobuild33@aol.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version