How To - Tips > Electrical

led lighting question

(1/5) > >>

Electro_boy:
Thanks Digibeam - I didn't realise about all of those transients in car electric systems. I've just been reading up on them. Sounds like designing any complex electronics for cars is a bit of a nightmare! And my Countach clone is going to be an electric car, which might make maintaing a nice clean voltage for vehicle subsystems even more of a problem...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AdrianBurton:
Digi

I am interested to see your solution, I do understand the issues that you raise.  I also believe that we are all passionate about this hobby AND when it crosses into our area of expertise it can strike a nerve.

We are all here to share ideas hopefully not to shoot them down because we can.....

Im just saying....

Digibeam:
Nice back up, so I guess every lawyer here should offer free legal advice and every police officer here should help us out of a ticket? architects line up we need free drawings for our new barn...
I paid cash for my house when I bought it do you know why? Because I get paid to do exactly what I do... Design technology... I am not under obligation to draw up schematics just because you ask, you did exactly what I expected, turned the post around to point fingers and take some self appointed hero stance.
I pointed out why the design is not useable in a safety circuit I didn't say it won't work just that it would become cost prohibitive compared to a different circuit.
Maybe we should all go to Alan's school of low voltage certification then we can shake people down for no reason with the common belief that we are superior in every way. 

autopro:
I would have to agree here, people should offer a solution to someone's question instead of just telling them it wont work.  If you know why it doesn't work then you should know how to make it work.  Several ideas have been presented in this thread but all of them have been dismissed.  Please offer a solution.

SchulzeA:
Your post answered my question very clearly. Fact is, you don't know how to build the circuit. You shoot down everyone's ideas, but won't provide a real usable solution. We don't need another look into your extensive vocabulary or weird analogy, just a schematic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version