How To - Tips > Exterior - Trim

trying to figure out the difference in the murci kits

(1/6) > >>

Tallon:

--- Quote from: Tusabes on September 03, 2014, 05:07:42 AM ---William your white car looks like southwest rockets car that was stolen from Missouri , taken to Texas and then recovered
Did you buy it from him ?

--- End quote ---
I'm not seeing it  ::scratch

Tusabes:
William your white car looks like southwest rockets car that was stolen from Missouri , taken to Texas and then recovered
Did you buy it from him ?

am33r:

--- Quote from: william on September 02, 2014, 02:52:40 PM ---Daaammnn, great information,  so if I'm getting b this straight though mine looks really close to the orange one its not the same? Wow man that's some serious information,  i noticed when bi seen mine in person it was still really nice but I noticed the couple pictures I have found b of the body style I have they are really ugly lol like this one in the picture.  In person it's still pretty exotic but wow every picture is horrible lol

--- End quote ---

why does this red car look long like a camaro in the front? it doesnt look like it's rear-mounted engine! I mean looks-wise.

My car (pics from last year, the first one before I lowered the coil overs a bit more).  Still, for some reason the West-Coast originated bodies (TG-IE-Robs) seem to have shorter front ends... or maybe just an illusion  ::scratch

In this pic it's just lowered another inch and I cut a mid section to minimize the side sagging lip but still looks shorter than Mitch's car from CKI or the red one shown below for some reason.

I really dunno but it seems that way

notnilc20:
Look how the front is pointing to the sky. It's amazing how the stance can dramatically change the appeal of any car. This one and yours is no exception.

william:
Daaammnn, great information,  so if I'm getting b this straight though mine looks really close to the orange one its not the same? Wow man that's some serious information,  i noticed when bi seen mine in person it was still really nice but I noticed the couple pictures I have found b of the body style I have they are really ugly lol like this one in the picture.  In person it's still pretty exotic but wow every picture is horrible lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version