Author Topic: MURCI BUILD!!  (Read 7145 times)

Tusabes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
Re: MURCI BUILD!!
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2014, 04:54:05 AM »
For OEM go with lambo cars body and for best chassis use the boxster

Kitcarmike in Florida uses boxster , have him stretch the chassis

I hear he doesn't want to do cars that violate trademark (or so he says in his website ) to protect himself

lambocars

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 68
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-1
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2014, 02:30:08 AM »
hi,oem kit for sale good price,very good quality...

Fersurex

• Liked: 4
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2014, 11:18:05 PM »
Also if anyone knows i am pretty sure a custom chassis might be above my head and I was gonna go with a stretched boxster as it seems like the more high end frame to go with vs a fero or mr2 but I don't know how the stretched frame effects it's ability to pro form I don't want it to be a car you gotta drive like it's from a museum fragile and such if it comes down to it I'll invest the time and effort in a custom chassis 

Fersurex

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 11:10:01 PM »
Awesome thank you and I wanna build it from the ground up so when it's done it's my own creation I wanna put a v12 in her I have hurd of people using the BMW v12 but I honestly like the Mercedes v12 better if that's a possibility the engine sounds more realistic to me if that makes since and as fare as budget I don't wanna speed threw it the cheap way and have it half butt so to speak so I'm willing to invest the money over time to get it done right I'm pretty set on wanting oem vents headlights front bumper and glass engine lid also I'm a bit of a eBay junky so Iv found other bits and pieces such as the stock gallardo nav I want it to be as real as possible performance wise and visually when I tell people I made it I wanna shock them lol   

am33r

• Liked: 37
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
  • YOLO
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 10:25:32 PM »
 ::wave

Hello Ryan, I learned a lot from these guys and I hope you do too...

I will start by breaking down a few things for you so you start with research solid.

As I always ask ppl, what drive train, options, function, style / oem , safety, interior, etc. what do you want this sporty vehicle to be like?  How much time and money can you invest? will you buy a partially built one and fix it up nicely (Chris the site moderator is selling his)? etc. etc.

There are 20 of us here with Murci type builds - I guess you can scroll through and see what you like and what you don't like...  Also look at william's newest threads as he discusses kits available

have a good day man

Fersurex

MURCI BUILD!!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 10:05:32 PM »
What's up everyone I'm Ryan I just joined and some members helped me decide on my project I have decided to go with a Murci do to the fact that the aventador kits rant perfected enough yet for my taste if anyone could suggest a good Mirci kit id be very grateful Iv seen to many scammers to know what's real I'm wanting something that's the right scale and can have some oem parts put with it and in the mean time I would in joy conversation with people to bounce ideas off about my build plans I have heavily modded cars before but this is my first kit  ::LAMBO