Author Topic: Lamborghini Murcielago RGT body panels on ebay!!  (Read 954 times)

Fatboyslim

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 149
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-0
  • Lamborghini Addiction
Re: Lamborghini Murcielago RGT body panels on ebay!!
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2014, 11:42:56 AM »
oh i see, i thought you bought the murci and the parts..looks like you got some really nice parts there. yes i got that from wilson it has tons of parts with it, so it really is a NAERC body..wow very hard to find these im told. thanks for the info on that, do you know if the crated glass that came with this car is oem or agp? thanks for the info ::beers

redhammer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 40
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2014, 10:28:00 PM »
Hi redhammer, just wanted to ask you hows the murci you purchased.. i see these parts your selling came with a wrecked murci that was for sale and was just wondering how the car was doing and if you were able to get it back together. would sure be nice to see it, do you have any pics of it? i actually was going to buy that car and put a deposit on it then backed out after i researched the cost of the parts, after that i saw that you bought it. congrats its a nice car and a great deal.  :)
Hi there, I bought all the parts he had, he didn't want to sell only one set so I got everything. The murcie was already gone when I went to pick up the parts, I was little too late.
I see you bought the VT couple from Wilson, he asked me to help him sell it, I actually posted it for him on kitcentral. You did good with that car, it is NAERC and it's worth finishing.

Fatboyslim

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 149
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-0
  • Lamborghini Addiction
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 11:18:37 AM »
Hi redhammer, just wanted to ask you hows the murci you purchased.. i see these parts your selling came with a wrecked murci that was for sale and was just wondering how the car was doing and if you were able to get it back together. would sure be nice to see it, do you have any pics of it? i actually was going to buy that car and put a deposit on it then backed out after i researched the cost of the parts, after that i saw that you bought it. congrats its a nice car and a great deal.  :)

redhammer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 40
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 09:42:40 AM »
should be fixed now.