Author Topic: aventador replica roaster convertible on the street  (Read 93408 times)

stethy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 43
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
  • aventador
Re: aventador replica roaster convertible on the street
« Reply #110 on: May 24, 2015, 04:13:25 AM »
Hi Carlos
I will try to call you this day 24 may 11:00 your local time  :)

notnilc20

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 174
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #109 on: May 19, 2015, 08:00:02 PM »
Carlos,
   My schedule is changing and I have no way to contact you. I can now be there as early as tomorrow but need to know when to leave L.A. and which direction to go when I do. If we cannot confirm, I am not going the long way south. Please phone me, contact info is in a PM.

Also, help from Forum members. I was supposed to meet up with Gwader and Lambo Sam over on Kitcentral while here but this CNC schedule has thrown everything off. None of the devices I have with me will let me login to Kitcentral and that is the only way I have to contact them. Will someone go the Lounge, transporter post, and explain to them that I will not be able to see them?

Charley

I have posted on Kitcentral in the lounge saying you will not be able to meet Lambosam or Gwader.  Hope this helps you.

aventcar

• Liked: 214
  • Member Rating Points: +7/-0
« Reply #108 on: May 19, 2015, 07:12:36 PM »
I send you a message with my cel number and the address here in calexico so let me know the hour when you arrive here

aventcar

« Reply #107 on: May 19, 2015, 06:46:54 PM »
Carlos,
   My schedule is changing and I have no way to contact you. I can now be there as early as tomorrow but need to know when to leave L.A. and which direction to go when I do. If we cannot confirm, I am not going the long way south. Please phone me, contact info is in a PM.

Also, help from Forum members. I was supposed to meet up with Gwader and Lambo Sam over on Kitcentral while here but this CNC schedule has thrown everything off. None of the devices I have with me will let me login to Kitcentral and that is the only way I have to contact them. Will someone go the Lounge, transporter post, and explain to them that I will not be able to see them?

Charley
ok see you in this address :421 Cesar Chavez Blvd Calexico Ca 92231  i have for now a mexican telcel celular number: (686) 2019458    so i go waiting tomorrow the hour you arrive here in calexico .

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
« Reply #106 on: May 19, 2015, 06:08:41 PM »
Carlos,

Charley

76mx

« Reply #105 on: May 19, 2015, 11:47:01 AM »
Carlos,
   I would like to confirm Thursday instead of Friday if that still works for you. Check your PM for contact info.

Charley

aventcar

« Reply #104 on: May 18, 2015, 10:00:28 PM »
This es the kit of the vĂ­deo
Nice body,,,cheer up
anny char
thanks anny char ,,when i see you work i remember my first works my first replicas ,you go in good way with your aventador replica.. :)

anny char

• Liked: 16
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #103 on: May 18, 2015, 10:40:20 AM »
Nice body,,,cheer up
anny char

« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 10:46:30 AM by anny char »

76mx

« Reply #102 on: May 17, 2015, 11:21:29 PM »
Carlos, I will let you know when I have an approximate time Friday. If I can come Thursday would that work as well? I have PM'd you with my contact info.

Charley

aventcar

« Reply #101 on: May 16, 2015, 04:09:57 PM »

aventcar

« Reply #100 on: May 15, 2015, 10:57:10 PM »
If you have questions let me know..

aventcar

« Reply #99 on: May 15, 2015, 10:28:17 PM »
Great!
   Please PM me with details and directions. I would like to meet you in Calexico, will bring a passport and FM documents. To the rest of the Forum, FM documents are Mexico's equivalent of a Green Card.
Ok i wait for you in 421 Cesar Chavez Blvd here in Calexico next friday .this  by the moment a borrowed address ,,i go to rent nearby shops next month , so when you arrive here next we go to cross the border where i have the complete kit of the video.. ;)

76mx

« Reply #98 on: May 14, 2015, 10:42:23 PM »
Great!
   Please PM me with details and directions. I would like to meet you in Calexico, will bring a passport and FM documents. To the rest of the Forum, FM documents are Mexico's equivalent of a Green Card.

aventcar

aventcar

« Reply #96 on: May 13, 2015, 11:29:08 PM »
Charley thanks for your desire to come here in calexico to make a review of  the quality of my fiberglass kits also my molds im sure that you high hopes of this kit going to be very positive  its  a guarantee if you can come also to mexico this may 22 where still have the kit of  the video its ok