For Sale / Wanted > EBay Cars & Parts

Does anyone know anything about this one?

(1/4) > >>

Thumper:
In my opinion, those are horrible.  I mean, I'm not building mine to exact spec but wow. No metal framing?  That's not cool with the safety factor. 

Fatboyslim:
Now this is gonna shock you.. Those cars have no metal framing in the A pillars whatsoever, as in zero it's 100% fiberglass and the whole windshield area flexes big time. Guaranteed decapitation if you get in a collision no joking. The front hood has no latch at all and is held down by the weight of the hood itself. And yes the motor is in the front. I'd rather be seen in a ford pinto.

BigPines:
I guess I'm a purist because I think it looks horrible but my wife didn't think it looked bad. It looks like they are fetching some decent quid for these too so who am I to knock it? ::counfused

jw9800:
It looks like someone may have bought that one but, now there is another one from the same company. For some reason this one looks a little better but still not there. What do you guys think? They are not saying what doner was used.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Replica-Kit-Makes-SEE-VIDEO-Lamborghini-Aventador-Roadster-Replica-2014-lambo-aventador-replica-v-8-/161469454901?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2598545a35&item=161469454901&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

Tusabes:
Is that your Bugatti fatboy ! Looks awesome
Have any interior pics ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version