How To - Tips > Glass

Merci and Gallardo Windshields

<< < (2/20) > >>

76mx:
Thank you BP.

BigPines:
Got my windshield today. The delay was on my end, not Charley's.

This thing is beautiful. It is absolutely perfect. I can't say enough about how well it was packed. This guy knows how to pack glass! 100% happy here. Will purchase from him again as soon as the opportunity arises.

Thanks Charley!

76mx:
The first wave of windshields were shipped out this last Monday. Everybody has been provided their tracking number and they should start arriving tomorrow. Thank you for your orders. For those of you picking them up, your steak is ageing well. 

76mx:
To all that are having a windshield shipped, and I told that there would be a tracking number by the end of this week, my apologies but that is not going to happen until Monday. Crating a Countach windshield is my least favorite job and crating a Merci windshield, I have found over the last few days, is even more difficult. Never again will I only charge $100 to crate one. They are all crated, attached is a picture of two of the crates, but I finished too late to make shipping arrangements today. Again, my apologies and I will have that info as soon as they are picked up Monday.

Charley

usmc_butler:
Medium rare! Can't freakin wait!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version