Author Topic: A call to arms  (Read 2374 times)

Tusabes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
Re: A call to arms
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2015, 09:05:48 PM »
You don't have $10k for the car or your business and expect people here to take that full risk with you putting just $500 of your own money down ? Lol

That car will require multiples of $$$$ to complete , who are you going to seek funding for that part of it ?   You are overextending yourself and This is just a disaster waiting to happen

fascar

• Michael Briscoe
  • Liked: 1
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
  • Man of Distinction
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2015, 12:58:11 PM »
Good day MX, so true, but this is going to be a second job, of sorts. I am truly hoping to get it going by at most, this time next year.

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2015, 11:53:21 AM »
Fascar, Isn't that car many hours and many thousands of dollars away from completion? Your finance schedule calls for the payments to be made at the same time this completion money is needed and at the same time that there is no business income yet.

fascar

• Michael Briscoe
  • Man of Distinction
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2015, 04:55:24 PM »
Ahh very imaginative, but still it is missing the appeal. True the attraction is there, but...

notnilc20

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 174
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2015, 04:09:34 PM »
Very well. Perhaps a wrap of something like this will be more cost effective for you and still attract loads of attention.

fascar

• Michael Briscoe
  • Man of Distinction
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2015, 03:00:26 PM »
Thx not for your reply. I am aware of all that you say and yes you are right about the business, of which I have started and been working on for quite some time now. The two are correlated to be exact. The business is mobile billboard advertising. If you check out my Facebook page-fascar concepts- you can see what I am trying to accomplish. The premise may not be exact as far as the trailer goes just shorter a bit. Now as far as trust issues go, there are still some of us in this world that still has integrity. My trailer l can get financed easily because it's material, whereas the car is harder. I can get all kinds of auto loans but not for kits like this one. Just keeping an open mind.

notnilc20

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 174
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 01:53:57 PM »
It's hard enough trusting someone in this industry with a full out cash sale, whether buyer or seller let alone trusting someone to make payments on a car.  I would never sell my car to anyone on a payment plan even if they were family. ....check that, ESPECIALLY if they were family. Now compound the payment plan on top of a guy wanting to start up a business......Good luck.

What kind if business are you planning to start? Maybe you should do that first, then think about investing in a Lambo roller. Unless the two are directly correlated.

fascar

• Michael Briscoe
  • Man of Distinction
A call to arms
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 01:17:20 PM »
Good day to everyone.
I would like to make a call out to all of the business minded people who knows of profit when presented to them, however minute it may be.
First off, the dilemma- There is a member here who is selling a vehicle that needs to be sold as soon as possible, for personal reasons.
Secondly, there is a possible solution that he can't wait on, which is understandable.
Which brings me to this proposal for funding.
Amount funded: $10,000
Amount paid back: $13,500
Finance schedule: $500 down, w/52 biweekly payments of $250.
The reason that I want this vehicle is to start my advertising business. I really don't need it to be a replica or clone, just the allure of the car itself.
If this sounds like a deal that you might be interested in, either email or pm me and we can go from there.
Although I am a new member, I have been looking for the best deal possible, and this to me is the one. I am hoping that there is an honest business person who knows a profitable transaction when presented to them.
The vehicle is fatboyslims VT.