Author Topic: 25th anniversary countach dash for sale  (Read 3210 times)

eddie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 285
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-2
Re: 25th anniversary countach dash for sale
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2015, 07:11:03 PM »
 If I may just add please, that not all Countach replicas are same, there are number of different Countach body,the interiors are not same. for one Macs ( those non stretch funny things ) are smaller then Provas or Sienas , Armstrong , etc. you should state the who's body you have and specify size. that would speed up your sale and not to confuse the buyer.  and the 25th are bit different dash of pre 89 Countach.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 07:15:31 PM by eddie »

CCIE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 96
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2015, 02:32:22 PM »
I'm sorry to tell you, but that is not even close to any Countach dash. good luck getting any offer even free.

I don't think Eddy meant any disrespect, just note that most (not all but most) on this site are building "Replicas" and are striving to make it look as close to the real Lambo as they can and most have spent way over $2000 in there interior. Ebay is probably your best bet, I would also recommend Madmechanic, Again most builders on this forum are seasonal builders with incredible skills including Eddy and I am sure he did not meant any disrespect except providing his feedback for this forum users.

Anyway good luck with your sale.... I am sure there is a buyer out there for the dash.....

CCIE

eddie

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2015, 10:29:12 AM »
you are welcome,
I did not meant to offend just the statement was wrong as Countach dash

« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 12:55:09 PM by eddie »

dthami2

• Davey T
  • Liked: 2
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
  • Countach, Murcielago, Testarossa, 2 Vendettas
    • Davey T Hamilton
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2015, 10:12:03 AM »
thanks for the brilliant advice Eddie.  your obviously a genius to notice this doesnt look like a real countach dash. have you seen any legitimate countach replica dashes for sale anywhere? i didn't think so.. if you have seen them for sale, how much are they? probably at least $2k uncovered. did you ever think that maybe somebody somewhere has a countach replica that doesnt have a dash and they might want to use this dash even if its temporary? it does fit because it used to be in mine until i built a new dash over the winter. the price i am asking obviously supports how i feel about this dash because you can barely buy a headlight switch for a fiero for $50. thanks again for your help!  i am now so much more educated on the lamborghini countach and its interior!
Davey T Hamilton

eddie

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 05:08:55 AM »
 I'm sorry to tell you, but that is not even close to any Countach dash. good luck getting any offer even free.

dthami2

• Davey T
  • Liked: 2
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
  • Countach, Murcielago, Testarossa, 2 Vendettas
    • Davey T Hamilton
Davey T Hamilton