Author Topic: Windshield in Murcielago  (Read 2834 times)

italianknightrider

• IKR
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Liked: 79
  • Member Rating Points: +36/-2
  • LAMBOCLONE MAFIA - Administrator / Owner
Re: Windshield in Murcielago
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2015, 10:59:57 AM »
the car is a Triangle G 24 first generation , it was the first Murcielago replica available 10.5" stretch ,the first cars had 2006 sebring cut down door cards inside and a 1 piece dash ,with a banana style upper console top. i visited the manufacture several times ,meet his wife ,we purchased 5 G 28,s from him and various other parts ,i meet his brother with the tow truck.
We hope our post help someone finish their build or get them interested in our hobby and start a build.

dthami2

• Davey T
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 2
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
  • Countach, Murcielago, Testarossa, 2 Vendettas
    • Davey T Hamilton
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2015, 08:55:30 AM »
thank you for the response italiannightrider. if i post a photo of the car with doors closed can you tell me what model kit it is? also, just let me know what angles of photos will help you determine. i would really like to know this information as it can help me with looking for proper parts that will fit.
Davey T Hamilton

italianknightrider

• IKR
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Liked: 79
  • Member Rating Points: +36/-2
  • LAMBOCLONE MAFIA - Administrator / Owner
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2015, 03:12:39 AM »
really need to see it with the doors down but most of the G 24 first generations used a 96 Sebring windshield and door glass ,not sure about this door glass but the windshield like a Sebring.

http://lamboclone.com/index.php?topic=1408.0
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 03:23:50 AM by italianknightrider »
We hope our post help someone finish their build or get them interested in our hobby and start a build.

jfalbino

• Liked: 12
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2015, 10:41:16 PM »
From what I read, a 96 Maxima windshield, but im sure someone will confirm or deny.

dthami2

• Davey T
    • Davey T Hamilton
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2015, 10:22:28 PM »
it has a brand new/rebuilt 2004 3800 supercharged just installed. runs and drives and sounds great. will have to make few mods to suspension to get it to ride a little better. i have spent 2 weeks getting everything working including the ac, gauges, radio, and installed back up camera. everything works including the horn, trunk and hood poppers, etc. speedo is only thing i don't have connected and not sure if i am even going to mess with it.. interior is in great condition with no torn holes or bad stains.

i have carbon fiber wrapped the roof and rear trunk and added little details with weatherstripping/molding. it should be a reliable and practical car to drive. i believe it could be worth around $25k now and thats about what i have in it.. hope to find out the windshield soon. i will add photos when i have everything done.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 10:33:42 PM by dthami2 »
Davey T Hamilton

jfalbino

• Liked: 12
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2015, 10:10:08 PM »
It does look like a G24. Congrats on your new ride!! Im sure you wont have to wait long for an answer. Im new here so I dont want to give you an incorrect answer but you could try the search and you may find what your looking for.

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 09:49:46 PM »
Oh wow I bid on that car a few years ago when it was on eBay

It was missing it's engine at the time , I think it sold for $13000?

dthami2

• Davey T
    • Davey T Hamilton
Windshield in Murcielago
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 09:38:47 PM »
hello, i recently acquired a murcy kit and i'm curious what windshield it uses.  i believe it is a G24. attached is a photo. i'd really be grateful if someone can chime in and let me know the windshield. the current is fine, but it is a little loose in some places so i want to be prepared if it gets damaged.
Davey T Hamilton