Author Topic: where to buy Aventador body kit in Europe?  (Read 9489 times)

aventcar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 214
  • Member Rating Points: +7/-0
Re: where to buy Aventador body kit in Europe?
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2015, 08:41:32 AM »
YOU Lying im paceful you worry I remember you that you need work to much and you need finish first body and work of the mold in 7 monts .

INSPIREcomposite (BANNED)

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 108
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2015, 07:38:11 AM »
No im here in USA so i find a business ,,a small company here with 25  fiberglass workers this guys can build to me every 15 days with very good quality no't like you every 4 monts with bad quality and incomplete body,,also i have eBay account here in USA my father is usa resident.

ive made many kits, how many have you sold? cero. its okay,  i already have talked to a fiberglass shop to do my work as well, and im working on new molds right now. i will be done in 2 weeks. my kit will be half the price of yours. dont panic okay? also, i will make for IKR your special doors.
you LIE ,i see the pics of your incomplete  kit '' SORRY'' only your ridiculous and incomplete body you may ask to elsinaluensetacos here in lamboclone i have a mail from him your mesage :carlos me interesa comprar tu kit compre un kit que esta incompleto y es un cochinero ,,carlos im interested in buy your kit i buy a kit from nate this is incomplete kit a garbage kit you ''LIE'' based on my 20 years of experience you need 7 monts for finish and adjust your body and build the mold only for the body and WHERE THE INTERIORS? ? I prefer sold for now ''0''kits but no like you selling incomplete  bodykits of bad quality ,im modest with the customers tht wait on the line you need to have a lot of patiece for finish a complete kit for the customers here nate . With respect to the doors soon i go to post a new pics and video of the doors working with the glasses. I have abouth 4 years working in this proyect ,,

why are you so angry? i will be done in 2 weeks you will see the new body.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 07:47:31 AM by INSPIREcomposite »

aventcar

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2015, 12:55:06 AM »
No im here in USA so i find a business ,,a small company here with 25  fiberglass workers this guys can build to me every 15 days with very good quality no't like you every 4 monts with bad quality and incomplete body,,also i have eBay account here in USA my father is usa resident.

ive made many kits, how many have you sold? cero. its okay,  i already have talked to a fiberglass shop to do my work as well, and im working on new molds right now. i will be done in 2 weeks. my kit will be half the price of yours. dont panic okay? also, i will make for IKR your special doors.
you LIE ,i see the pics of your incomplete  kit '' SORRY'' only your ridiculous and incomplete body you may ask to elsinaluensetacos here in lamboclone i have a mail from him your mesage :carlos me interesa comprar tu kit compre un kit que esta incompleto y es un cochinero ,,carlos im interested in buy your kit i buy a kit from nate this is incomplete kit a garbage kit you ''LIE'' based on my 20 years of experience you need 7 monts for finish and adjust your body and build the mold only for the body and WHERE THE INTERIORS? ? I prefer sold for now ''0''kits but no like you selling incomplete  bodykits of bad quality ,im modest with the customers tht wait on the line you need to have a lot of patiece for finish a complete kit for the customers here nate . With respect to the doors soon i go to post a new pics and video of the doors working with the glasses. I have abouth 4 years working in this proyect ,,

aventcar

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2015, 11:30:18 PM »
You mistake one thing for another im here in USA   nate ,,,  in mexico only build the kits

aventcar

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2015, 11:11:14 PM »
When someone need the correct direction abouth a finish product :forget me nate? ::wave
im with a finish product for now when 76mx visit my shop 2 monts ago my molds was need to finish but for now im ready with my molds forma sale here in USA¡

if he asked for a kit in mexico, i would have said AVENTCAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. but, your kit is very hard to get. it is not ready and you have a long list of people waiting for it.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 11:21:51 PM by aventcar »

aventcar

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2015, 10:53:30 PM »

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2015, 10:23:42 PM »
When someone need the correct direction abouth a finish product :forget me nate? ::wave

if he asked for a kit in mexico, i would have said AVENTCAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. but, your kit is very hard to get. it is not ready and you have a long list of people waiting for it.

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2015, 04:29:13 PM »
George,
   The car in your other post is E.W. in South Carolina, that is his shop in the background and I have been there and inspected it personnally. I do not need to comment on that car, look at the fitment of the panels in the video for yourself. I have also been to Aventcar's shop and seen his work. It is excellent but all of his molds and plugs are not quite complete. Once it is available, I am familiar with international shipping and would be willing to get that body to the U.S. and ship it from here.
   Aventcar's body is not made for a specific chassis but I have a chassis for it which would come with an International ISO Certified MCO and VIN.
   Here is another piece of info that you and the Forum might be interested in. It comes straight from Jackie at CKI and I have kept it confidential until now. Jackie had EW's molds and was making and selling the kits for him. The deal was for Jackie to own the molds once he had sold 10 kits, which he had almost done some years ago. Does anyone know if these molds were also siezed in the lawsuit or returned to EW? Does EW have the ability to build and sell a body? I suppose that he would still have the plugs and could make another set of molds if he had to, but does anyone know what the status is of that?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 04:32:36 PM by 76mx »

George75

• Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2015, 12:32:48 PM »
Hello my friend Aventcar,
your work I know is very good, but it's difficult me to have bussiness with you.
you are in Mexico and Im in Europe.....

aventcar

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2015, 11:41:38 AM »

aventcar

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2015, 11:26:56 AM »
Hello, my name is George.
Im located in Europe, can you please suggest me a legit Aventador builder
or supplier here in Europe?,
hi george  you may see my post here in lamboclone as: aventador replica roadster convertible on the street

George75

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2015, 07:49:47 AM »
in which country is he located?

George75

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2015, 07:47:19 AM »
thanks for your answer Nate,
is it in good scale?
where can I find him? does he have a web site?
I hope he's legit right?

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2015, 07:36:56 AM »
tantukka is making one. i dont know how long its going to take before its ready to sell.

George75

where to buy Aventador body kit in Europe?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 06:01:40 AM »
Hello, my name is George.
Im located in Europe, can you please suggest me a legit Aventador builder
or supplier here in Europe?