Build Diaries > Diablo

Finally got my Diablo!

(1/4) > >>

minihawn:
Any questions? ::thumbup

madmods:
Before you get that body mounted make sure your motor is pristine and the ac/heater works

RT:
minihawn…
If you haven't already, check out my videos at youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U

There is one there that shows you where to mount your body by bolting it to the chassis instead of bonding.  This may not be for everyone but see if it is for you.  My body is made in pieces, not a singular shell which might be different than yours but you may find it useful.

RT

italianknightrider:
congratulation on your buy

01Lambiero:
I can't see any door hinge support at all in your picture.  This is a must.  Your hinge support area needs to be properly located and strong.  The dimensions on the following pic are approximately close and are from the red chassis.  The body will then be positioned where it will be permanently attached (later) and securely fastened (screwed/bolted).  The reason is that once the door is attached and positioned, you will only be able to make minor adjustments when the body is permanently attached.  Most all of the mechanical work, wiring, trunk lid hinges, and engine cover hinges and latches etc. have to be done also prior to bonding the body.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version