Author Topic: stethy Norway  (Read 49092 times)

ncrazyballa

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 12
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
Re: stethy Norway
« Reply #94 on: December 26, 2015, 01:22:48 PM »
Hi everybody.
Next move here in Norway is shooting movie for european TV in end of January of the project.
I am still waiting for answears from the import/export company in Calexico, but i hope it will be very soon.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody here  :santa

hopefully you can have a kit by the time they start filming.

stethy

• Liked: 43
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
  • aventador
« Reply #93 on: December 26, 2015, 10:11:04 AM »
Hi everybody.
Next move here in Norway is shooting movie for european TV in end of January of the project.
I am still waiting for answears from the import/export company in Calexico, but i hope it will be very soon.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody here  :santa

aventcar

• Liked: 214
  • Member Rating Points: +7/-0
« Reply #92 on: December 01, 2015, 11:09:03 AM »
Hi everybody.
We just wait for the answears at freight company now. AND IT GOES SLOW!
Everything have been ok if the parts have been at calexico at the first time, but we know its not so easy now, specially when the body shall be exported to Norway.
Carlos and i we are agree it will take some time. One thing i dont understand is the polisy between this 2 countries.
I have also after i have arriwed home contacted several freight companyes in Calexico (USA) for import. If i have understand them right its not so easy to only transport it over from Mexico - USA.
One thing i know. its different speed betweens europe and usa to handle things.
As carlos say. It will be much easyer for him when hi can deliver the parts in usa in the future. hi must have a standard papers for customs in the future.
One thing i know. Carlos have done a very nice work and deserve all credit for that! And i hope everything goes well with the freight to Norway.
thanks steinar  :D in the future i will have the guarantee that im will in usa with the kits

aventcar

« Reply #91 on: December 01, 2015, 10:59:52 AM »
Carlos, I'm so glad to hear you are resolving your issues. As a potential customer, this is of the utmost concern to me. But in my humble opinion, I think you would do well to bring your molds to the U.S. and fabricate your parts there. Completely bypassing the entire Mexican Authority. I know your future clients would really prefer that situation as well. So I hope you will be strongly considering that option?

Rob,  ::beers

Like 76mx said you would be wise to get your protype out of Mexico, even if via taxi, piece by piece. But hey, it's your business.
thank you  Rob James i waiting for all legal procerdures regarding with my busines in mexico the problem here is some things have changed here in the border agents in usa border They have assigned one place only for load transport and this transport with special licence and the big problem also not all imports agents can they are incompetent this years it is the new rules here in the border before im not have problems to cross the border with fiberglass kit but anyway i waiting to have done all the legal procedures and i waiting also my resident card in usa some procedures take time and im only wait ,, i will resolve all problems soon of that I'm sure with guarantee

stethy

• Liked: 43
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
  • aventador
« Reply #90 on: December 01, 2015, 09:48:51 AM »
Hi everybody.
We just wait for the answears at freight company now. AND IT GOES SLOW!
Everything have been ok if the parts have been at calexico at the first time, but we know its not so easy now, specially when the body shall be exported to Norway.
Carlos and i we are agree it will take some time. One thing i dont understand is the polisy between this 2 countries.
I have also after i have arriwed home contacted several freight companyes in Calexico (USA) for import. If i have understand them right its not so easy to only transport it over from Mexico - USA.
One thing i know. its different speed betweens europe and usa to handle things.
As carlos say. It will be much easyer for him when hi can deliver the parts in usa in the future. hi must have a standard papers for customs in the future.
One thing i know. Carlos have done a very nice work and deserve all credit for that! And i hope everything goes well with the freight to Norway.

Rob James

• Liked: 18
  • Member Rating Points: +4/-0
« Reply #89 on: November 30, 2015, 10:55:34 PM »
I'm pretty sure he's doing all the work himself...............albeit, with his Dad's help.

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #88 on: November 30, 2015, 09:33:20 PM »
Unless he is doing all the work himself , He won't be able to get cheap labor in California . 

To keep costs low He will need to build them in Mexico and bring them over piece by piece if that's what's necessary

Rob James

• Liked: 18
  • Member Rating Points: +4/-0
« Reply #87 on: November 30, 2015, 09:15:22 PM »
Carlos, I'm so glad to hear you are resolving your issues. As a potential customer, this is of the utmost concern to me. But in my humble opinion, I think you would do well to bring your molds to the U.S. and fabricate your parts there. Completely bypassing the entire Mexican Authority. I know your future clients would really prefer that situation as well. So I hope you will be strongly considering that option?

Rob,  ::beers

Like 76mx said you would be wise to get your protype out of Mexico, even if via taxi, piece by piece. But hey, it's your business.

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2015, 12:30:06 AM »
Stethy why don't you have 76mx pick it up in Mexico and ship it to you ?
It seems he has done this before

There is a lot of corruption in Mexico and I would hate to see your car impounded by some broker in Mexico demanding large fees that Carlos cannot pay

aventcar

« Reply #85 on: November 28, 2015, 05:51:48 PM »
Now I hope everything goes well this week to make alternative procedures to send the complete kit to Norway , only this time it will be so under the circumstances of this days as I had said ,in january the things will change for the next customers and im apologize for this misunderstanding everything will be clarified if someone have a questions fel free to ask 

aventcar

« Reply #84 on: November 28, 2015, 05:51:21 PM »
Thank you very much  notnilc 20

notnilc20

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 174
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #83 on: November 28, 2015, 05:36:31 PM »
I've been out a bit of this site the cause im very busy on this days with my work to complete more interior extra parts for stety and also with the export procedures and also with my permanent resident in usa procedures

Good luck with it all. I'm rooting for you bud.

aventcar

« Reply #82 on: November 28, 2015, 05:24:46 PM »
I've been out a bit of this site the cause im very busy on this days with my work to complete more interior extra parts for stety and also with the export procedures and also with my permanent resident in usa procedures

aventcar

« Reply #81 on: November 28, 2015, 05:03:52 PM »
Carlos,
   You have dedicated the last many years of time and effort to these molds. Now, just when there might be the first return on investment, you have two problems. First, if you cannot get a body across the Mexican Border, you have no market. Second, with the first customer unhappy, you may not have much of a market anyway. How you handle these two problems will determine whether you ever see a return on investment, and now you have gone silent. Please make wise decisions over the next few weeks my friend.
76mx i undestand the problem here unfortunately circumstances appeared  one of these is because i working in procedures abouth my bussiness address in calexico usa i moving all my shop to calexico so i will have ready in january and the other thing is i will recieve permanent residence in usa and from last month in october i not can cross the border because i have an appointment in us consulate in Ciudad Juarez Mexico Border with El Paso TX  to get my resident us visa ,after this i will have ready my bussines here in usa but in January and im continue making procedures to delivery the complete kit to Norway

lp670mike

• Lambo Mafia
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 282
  • Member Rating Points: +10/-0
« Reply #80 on: November 21, 2015, 06:22:40 AM »
Hi steinar,

I have deal with Nate at inspire composites many times. He has done alot of custom fiberglass orderes for me. Every time I deal with him I get what I asked for and with a quick turn around. The parts weren't always the highest quality which I am ok with.
It is so hard to find reliable parts supliers in this hobby so this is more important to me. I would rather have to do some extra fiberglass work and actually have a part to work with than wait for that perfect oem part and get nothing. There are probably a handfull of reliable parts venders on here and he is one of them.