Author Topic: WTD: Merci Steering wheel center UK  (Read 12207 times)

SchulzeA

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Liked: 217
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-1
  • Lambo Mafia
Re: WTD: Merci Steering wheel center UK
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2015, 03:51:20 AM »
I have the OE grills. Putting them on the G28 bumper will take some serious work to make them fit correctly.

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 649
  • Member Rating Points: +23/-0
  • Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see ya later.
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2015, 10:12:13 PM »
Oh and I do have 2 sets of those rings left CCIE and they are not 1k!
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2015, 10:07:19 PM »
Although I would love to it would require obtaining the originals and I'm making a 670! I usually only do parts that pertain to my car and try to help others that need the same! There are a lot more talented guys on here that are better suited for that job then I am! It has been considered but the cost of the molds would be crazy for the amount of people wanting them since most people have G28's which I don't believe fit the factory grills!
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

s.pearcy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 3
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2015, 10:01:00 PM »
 Purple, have you ever thought about trying to make a mould and copy LP640 abs grilles? I think you could do it and its something that many people need. Huge demand for these obviously,you have the skills, and its something that no one has really focused on as a project that i can see. The only ones i have seen come close but are too thin,  and the octacagan  holes arent quite the same shape/size as oem wich are fairly thick and curved. Maybe those new 3D printers could be used to make plactic grilles and console pieces? Give it shot you'd be the only guy producing them and make a few bucks at the same time  :)
Selective exitation transfer due to possible saturation exposure.

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2015, 08:34:58 PM »
No anger here bud! It's just what I do, not really intended to be a product, I'm here to build my own car and if people want stuff I'll put aside my build to help! I hope you can see that and I hope for yourself you read through the posts within this thread and saw your own demeanor!  I also thank you kindly for the compliment regardless of what you think of me!

s.pearcy

« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2015, 08:27:26 PM »
Hi Purple, If you are channeling all your anger into your work its really turning out well for you, you made an outstanding product, great job. maybe its good therapy for you, either way keep up the good work they really look awesome.

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2015, 05:10:04 PM »
I also have no issues with you CCIE! But am not overly fond of the bully police!!!!!!! I'm posting these pics for reference as the top 3 are LamboLambos original watermarked photos, the ones below it are my pics. The only reason I said anything in return was cause the words "exact" and "junk fiberglass" were being thrown around! Exact would require a plastic injection machine and an embossed leather cover! No hard feelings bud!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Eat it Bully Police!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CCIE

• Liked: 96
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2015, 03:51:03 PM »
CCIE Are you offering them for sale or are you just wanting to compare work? If you are still making them perhaps you could make me one to replace the flawed one you sent me quite sometime ago? How can you get upset that someone "might" have copied your part when you did the same to Lamborghini, admittedly? s.pearcy he is also misusing the word exact!!! GET EM!

Texas..... These are really really old. This is when I was experimenting with different format to make them thin enough that can be wrapped around a replica wheel of different type. I dumped them on ebay with clear definition of there condition. I also mentioned they were as is and was produced for replica wheels as test (even in the pic you posted you can see the hot glue I used for test molfing, these were test airbag and sold a while back "as is' and clearly listed as such). Again these are from several years ago and if you were not happy then why did you not ask for a new one then or money back (This was purchased through ebay), this is the first I am hearing about this issue. I have much improved the process since then including making them thin enough for a real working airbag in the center to come out of (from the tear line) as well as flexible enough and trim-able that they can fit other steering wheel and not just the OEM steering wheel.

Again I have no issue with Purple or any one.... Its just that I always hear about lambolambo but never seen any pic of his cover nor the original cover. I bought an OEM cover just for this purpose back in 08 (have receipt) have pic all over internet but cant find a single one from lambolambo. I also bought 3 separate fiberglass covers and they all have tell tale sign of marks that were produced from my molding process (very small but only could have came from my molding process) and are clearly a copy of mine. I put a lot of money into this project that I will never get out so selling them for $200 was not too high or selling the "EXACT COPY" that included a OEM wheel and custom adaptor for under $1000 was not that high. I am sure you all have bought other parts such as suspension, breaks, lights ect and we all know how much they can cost. My cost for the airbag was $6000+ alone not including my time and all the molding chemicals including working with a manufacturer to come up with a correct blend to have the look and feel as exact as the original. (I put quite a bit of funds into this project). As an example a forum member here was offering a set or machined rings for the switches for the murci for $1000 +shiping.... small rings How come no one ever said anything about that!!!!
Frustrating at the least because I needed them for my Diablo

To point out if one was to google Lamborghini replica steering wheel or airbag you will see my work/wheel but you wont find any listing or any info on Lambolambo..... (Hence the frustration, again I am not saying he did or didn't make one just I am unable to find any info or pic of his work And mind your I have been in replica for really long time (not that I am an expert or anything but I have been around)

We are all in this because of a common dream that we all share and we should all work together rather then fight. I was sharing my frustration in my previous post that's all. I no longer make or sell replica parts because of the drama and upfront cost.
Again my earlier post was sharing frustration rather then making any one upset... I hardily come around

I will be the first to apologies to every one this forum 

Anyway Texas....... PM me and we will go from there
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 08:38:37 AM by CCIE »

Matty99dun

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 22
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2015, 02:31:49 PM »
lambolambo did have a genuine steering wheel cover that his mould was made from. Marek has these for sale as well.

madmods

• Liked: 17
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2015, 09:33:21 PM »
Calling all my fellow gearheads, builders, supporters, etc.  Why is everyone always fighting? Wait don't answer that. Lets just move on instead of driving people off this forum. We got two or three people making airbags on the site?  Good, that's better then one person making them. Remember the first reventon? People complained about it to the point it drove the builder off the sites. I was happy that someone actually built one no matter what the condition was  People got a hold of it, reworked it and recasted molds. I rework parts all the time. Lets just move on and continue building.
Keep dreaming-I'm sweating, glassing, welding and building every night!
Gagliardi Vendetta
Vetter Carrera Gt
Vetter Lp 640

lp670mike

• Lambo Mafia
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 282
  • Member Rating Points: +10/-0
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2015, 05:50:03 PM »
Actually now that I am thinking about it, I need a steering wheel center piece too.  ::toothy

rodrieguz

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 77
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2015, 04:51:37 PM »
On a positive note I need a steering wheel center piece ::headbang

SchulzeA

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Liked: 217
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-1
  • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2015, 07:27:40 AM »
Knock knock....your a bully. I have looked back at your history and i see a long history of bullying. Its stops here. Even some woman was on here defending her husbnad or something and you stomped her. Wow, you must be proud. A man gets up here and talks about cancer treatments and you body slam him. it goes on and on.. i dont give a crap what parts you offer the forum or group buys, your a bully and i will be there EVERYTIME you bully someone else to put you in your place until you straighten up! Your pathetic friends can call me names but some of them are forum bully's also. it doesnt have to be this way and shouldnt be this way. You wouldnt like your kid to be bullied at school would you?? Do unto others as you would have them do unto you brahhh. if you cant get that concept then you need therapy. Happy productive forums rock. Forums where guys bash others constantly do NOT. Peace

::wave Slim :)

Texas

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 39
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
  • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2015, 07:16:38 AM »
s.pearcy- If you want this to be a better place then post something helpful. No name calling, or insulting people's intelligence, diverting threads, and I ask that if you are going to talk that way then please do not quote scripture. So I challenge you to post something with actual content, that is relitive to the forum, and constructive or help others with advise related to building these cars. Really you could use a dose of your own medicine. Read the posts again then objectively read your responses. You need to get your constructive/ positive post up a bit so no more stuff like this. You are not a moderator so you are just blasting out your opinions of people and nothing related to cars. So if all your going to do on this forum is be some sort of bully police then please move on. I hope that you can become a productive member that builds cars and shares his knowledge on his journey.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 07:31:39 AM by Texas »

s.pearcy

« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2015, 02:45:56 AM »
 Knock knock....your a bully. I have looked back at your history and i see a long history of bullying. Its stops here. Even some woman was on here defending her husbnad or something and you stomped her. Wow, you must be proud. A man gets up here and talks about cancer treatments and you body slam him. it goes on and on.. i dont give a crap what parts you offer the forum or group buys, your a bully and i will be there EVERYTIME you bully someone else to put you in your place until you straighten up! Your pathetic friends can call me names but some of them are forum bully's also. it doesnt have to be this way and shouldnt be this way. You wouldnt like your kid to be bullied at school would you?? Do unto others as you would have them do unto you brahhh. if you cant get that concept then you need therapy. Happy productive forums rock. Forums where guys bash others constantly do NOT. Peace
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 02:48:46 AM by s.pearcy »