Author Topic: WTD: Merci Steering wheel center UK  (Read 12165 times)

Texas

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 39
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
  • Lambo Mafia
Re: WTD: Merci Steering wheel center UK
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2015, 09:21:05 PM »
Troll

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 649
  • Member Rating Points: +23/-0
  • Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see ya later.
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2015, 05:35:42 AM »
You really are a different kind of stupid aren't you! I tried to not offend you by getting rid of my exclamation points, but you still do not have the capability to decipher my tone one way or another! Do you even pay attention to what you write??? Texas never said that you used capital letters to yell, he simply pointed out what yelling is on a forum, and then tasteful made fun of your "hey brahh" So maybe you need to look in the mirror cause I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, you are a new member, and my post total/time spent/contributions means absolutely nothing! But within this thread alone (your) percentage of negative posts is at more then 50%  Calling me a douchebag in every post is the epitome of forum bullying!!!!
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

s.pearcy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 3
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2015, 11:26:02 PM »
@ Texas.. where in the world did you learn to read?? show me where i said in capital letters HEY BRAHHH ?? i never used capitol letters at all because that would be shouting. Purple shouts and is very negative in his comments and responses to many other forum members posts. Its 100% unnecessary wouldnt you agree to that?? i am asking you now is it necessary to be so negative?? and yes i have been watching this forum and havnt been a member till recently so what?? i am building a Diablo SV replica and will happy to show my build when im ready. I will never boast and i will always stand up against "forum bullying" and you should be ashamed for supporting it! theres your exclamation point! Many people have complained about this forum being so so much drama and jerks and im sure NO BULL didnt intend for it to be that way either. So my question is why are you allowing it to happen and why do you defend the man members who do it?? cause they are your beer buds?? you bought something from them in the past ?? only an ignorant fool will be biased and support another who colearly is in denial and lies about what he does. I hate people that cannot own up to what they do, its calleld having integrity. When someone intentionally lashes out at another its simply unnecessary thats all im saying brahhhh. Im all for peace man im building my car and i want friends buti dont need or want a friend(s)who is a douchebag. Man up, own what you did wrong and apologize then move on and be nice. Period.
Selective exitation transfer due to possible saturation exposure.

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2015, 09:22:09 PM »
I guess my first mistake was not using the exact Aroma Seal lid in my air bag covers lol!
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

Texas

• Lambo Mafia
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2015, 09:07:43 PM »
CCIE Are you offering them for sale or are you just wanting to compare work? If you are still making them perhaps you could make me one to replace the flawed one you sent me quite sometime ago? How can you get upset that someone "might" have copied your part when you did the same to Lamborghini, admittedly? s.pearcy he is also misusing the word exact!!! GET EM!

Texas

• Lambo Mafia
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2015, 08:38:05 PM »
S.pearcy HEY BRAHHH THIS IS ACTUALLY CONSIDERED YELLING. Hard to believe in just a few post you some how have an idea that this forum is being killed because of helpful members posting that they could provide a part. So I ask you sir what can you help the forum with? As for helpful advise... CdRsKull I have seen a fiberglass version and I have one of CCIE as well and I ended up getting a blown OEM cover and repaired it like USMC Butler had shown in one of his post. Hard to find but looks great. Anyways but what you want from someone you trust. Good luck

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2015, 06:50:48 PM »
Would you please look back at the original post and tell me where I went wrong? A guy asked where he could acquire a part, I said I would make him one no problem, then I got attacked and insulted. Am I not allowed to throw it back in his face??? I don't know where you get off calling me a douchebag and sence when did an exclamation point imply yelling? I never claimed that I was better then anyone on here, most of my parts I've acquired from many of the great people on this forum and I am more then greatful for all of them. Without there parts and willingness to help I wouldn't have a chance at finishing my car. Go smoke your bowl and get back to me when you chill out a bit. Geeesh this is so stupid and childish but think for a second before you call someone a douchebag!!!

SchulzeA

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Liked: 217
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-1
  • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2015, 06:36:17 PM »
@ purple..It is NOT your intention to yell but you do it almost everytime you speak?? you dont know why you that you just do?? let me think about that hmmm ::scratch you must be the worst case scenario of a narcissist ever or you have a bad case of denial or both. Either way dude its totally unnecessary. Just stop  ::stop ok. Stop yelling at people, and yes you DO yell at people regardless of your excuses its wrong. I want you all to know i have fellow electricians that are awesome at their work..but they have horrible attitudes just like yours and the result is their attitudes overshadow their skills and make them douchebags that no ones wantes to employ. In other words you could be the most awesome builder but if your a douchebag your skills and identity means nothing to people like me or other newcomers here to this forum. Your membership status is not a license to mistreat others. YES i said mistreat ok. Then your whole peanuts gang starts to chime in one by one and throw jabs and then escape unscathed. This is whats destroying this forum ok! If you dont have anything nice or constructive to say, then dont say anything at all. be cool mannn, be helpful okk use your experience to help others. keep your negative thoughts to yourself...peace and love brahhh  ::sun

LOL peanut gang. I like that. Let me know when you need parts so I can laugh at you again.

s.pearcy

• Liked: 3
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2015, 06:17:24 PM »
@ purple..It is NOT your intention to yell but you do it almost everytime you speak?? you dont know why you that you just do?? let me think about that hmmm ::scratch you must be the worst case scenario of a narcissist ever or you have a bad case of denial or both. Either way dude its totally unnecessary. Just stop  ::stop ok. Stop yelling at people, and yes you DO yell at people regardless of your excuses its wrong. I want you all to know i have fellow electricians that are awesome at their work..but they have horrible attitudes just like yours and the result is their attitudes overshadow their skills and make them douchebags that no ones wantes to employ. In other words you could be the most awesome builder but if your a douchebag your skills and identity means nothing to people like me or other newcomers here to this forum. Your membership status is not a license to mistreat others. YES i said mistreat ok. Then your whole peanuts gang starts to chime in one by one and throw jabs and then escape unscathed. This is whats destroying this forum ok! If you dont have anything nice or constructive to say, then dont say anything at all. be cool mannn, be helpful okk use your experience to help others. keep your negative thoughts to yourself...peace and love brahhh  ::sun
Selective exitation transfer due to possible saturation exposure.

SchulzeA

• Global Moderator
  • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2015, 04:19:18 PM »
CCIE, so what if your cover is in fact better? What does that prove?
People's hard work getting copied and reproduced is nothing new or shocking in this hobby. I'm sure my parts have been copied and re-copied by now. It sucks but it's how this machine works.
I've received a lot of parts from Purple Sv and they are excellent examples of perfection. And not for the extremely high prices you charge.
If his mold is a copy of your work, why are you attacking him and not the person who made the copy?
Also keep in mind the person you are attacking is the same person setting up group buys and sharing a lot of useful info. When's the last time you did a group buy for $0 profit?

lp670mike

• Lambo Mafia
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 282
  • Member Rating Points: +10/-0
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2015, 01:53:16 PM »
I don't really have a dog in this fight. Just saw an opportunity to make a joke and took it. On a side note you wouldn't believe how many cardboard steering wheels come up on a Google image search. Shock the hell out of me. Lol

CCIE

• Liked: 96
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2015, 01:36:30 PM »
LP640.... I bow in front of you..... Your wheel is awesome.... Now its up to folks who scream about things that do not need to be screamed about and blame others......
Lets Have you post your cover and let the Forum members be a judge to whose is better. I posted mine.

To everyone else......

A friend of mine (Forum member who will be posting shortly) showed me a fiberglass cover he bought that was "SUPOSEDELLY" from lambolambo...... It has the same tell tail sign that I put in my mold.....
Another words the cover he showed me is a copy of my work STOLEN FROM ME..... and yes it's JUNK compare to what I used to make and the OEM.....

And good luck covering it in leather and getting it to look OEM

So Mr..... Screamer (Ya you called me on)   Lets see your work so every one on the forum can compare for themselves......

Either case AGAIN!!!!!!   you have nothing to worry about, I generally do not sell parts anymore. AGAIN!!!!!!!!! I was sharing some frustration which was not pointed at you.......

Goodluck

SchulzeA

• Global Moderator
  • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2015, 12:55:39 PM »
That's awesome Mike!! You're bringing space age technology to the build!!!  :LL:

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2015, 12:13:26 PM »
That is hilarious!

autopro

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • Liked: 1204
  • Member Rating Points: +43/-1
  • Tijuana/San Diego
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2015, 11:54:23 AM »
I don't know what you guys are talking about all these steering wheels are junk compared to mine.
Vacuum infused cardboard! It's the newest thing in composites! Haha :P

JAJAJAJAJAJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pedro