Build Diaries > Other Builds

g35 vador kit info

(1/4) > >>

dashpiece:
found this one on ebay no reserve lots of extras lets see how much it goes for

AsantiLP:
Chupacabra or Vex will probably cost you more than Vaydor. Your best bet is buying a completed car. If you are so worried about waiting too long I would not be sending money to anyone who will start your project from scratch. It will take a long time before any of these cars are finished if you are starting from scratch and being that you are so into "little details" it will take even longer.

carlover69:
Thanks for the feedback. I went to the Gagliardi Vex site and I see their other builds. I am going to call them and look into buying the Vex. If the turn time is less and the price is right, I think that is the way to go or a finished Vaydor like you said. I just like the look of the Vex. It looks Mclarenish. 

Neils88:

--- Quote from: carlover69 on October 09, 2018, 10:45:27 AM ---I had my heart set on a Vaydor but my buddy bought one and it was held trying to build the car. I am trying to decide between the Vaydor, which is gonna cost a pretty penny, the Chupacabra and the Vex.  If the price is right I think I am leaning towards the Chupacabra or Vex. I just want to make sure the build can get done quickly. I dont know if I can endure the hassle my friend went through with the Vaydor or the price tag although the design is ok. Any suggestions.

--- End quote ---

If you want to finish the build quickly then you honestly should reconsider if you are up for this kind of project. You would likely be better off finding a finished project or one that has progressed significantly. There is nothing quick about these.

carlover69:
I had my heart set on a Vaydor but my buddy bought one and it was held trying to build the car. I am trying to decide between the Vaydor, which is gonna cost a pretty penny, the Chupacabra and the Vex.  If the price is right I think I am leaning towards the Chupacabra or Vex. I just want to make sure the build can get done quickly. I dont know if I can endure the hassle my friend went through with the Vaydor or the price tag although the design is ok. Any suggestions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version