Build Diaries > Other Builds

g35 vador kit info

<< < (3/4) > >>

mtmlambo:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&q=twin%20turbo%20vaydor&ved=0ahUKEwjWk7jcrqzLAhWEcj4KHcpgBwIQjhwIBQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DINhSW20z60k&psig=AFQjCNEm9LeWorwQxXh4rcdG2oy5U1Q8pw&ust=1457364158701226&rct=j

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prodaddy:

--- Quote from: mtmlambo on March 06, 2016, 09:15:30 AM ---Check out the Vaydor with the turbo setup behind you using the side scoops on the car for air

--- End quote ---
where at..got a link?

mtmlambo:
Check out the Vaydor with the turbo setup behind you using the side scoops on the car for air

prodaddy:

--- Quote from: mtmlambo on February 28, 2016, 06:15:19 PM ---I've done a bunch.  what do you need to know?  what ls swap kit did you go with?  what type of build are you planning, coupe or vert?

--- End quote ---
  this g35 is coming along quickly.im going with the holley dominator with 7" lcd  dadh,and we have the motor about ready to start up in the chassis.once running I plan to do a twin setup under the car for more room so I can still run a and all the accessories  off the corvette brackets..I like the look of the coupe..do they also make a removable targa top setup for the vador yet?.

prodaddy:
I may go with a twin turbo setup instead of the procharger..got the car on the lift yesterday.the guy I got this car from spared no expense with the suspension and setup.has a t 56 magnum also..I will have the mount done and already ordered a holley dominator efi and 7 screen to piggyback the corvette harness for wiring..I plan to get it all done and running and enjoy it for a while in sleeper form and get all my kit together before I tear it all apart..but I like the look of the coupe.thats the direction I'm looking to go

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version