How To - Tips > Frame

Fiero dash cut

(1/2) > >>

CCIE:

--- Quote from: Sybersonix on June 10, 2016, 09:55:50 PM ---im ready to make my purchase of package you put together for me with cf panel, ty,Patrick

--- End quote ---

Patrick,

Are you ever going to pay me for the parts you purchased a while back?

Sybersonix:
im ready to make my purchase of package you put together for me with cf panel, ty,Patrick

CCIE:
Also don't forget the defroster vents.......
Diablo 60 uses a set of 3 long defroster vents.
I have them, I also have the round vents without the bull if any one has a need for them.
If you are doing Diablo build I have bunch of stuff that are exact copy of OEM and bunch of OEM parts for the interior.
If any one wants to trade work on my car for parts.... I am all over it. I am in Central Ohio.

CCIE
yusha_2000@yahoo.com

CCIE

01Lambiero:
If you are budget conscious, the vent outlets are available (oem but without the bull) from the Prevost bus company in Canada.  Another option is the a/c vent from a Honda Acura.  Mitsubishi Eclipse has one also but I'm not sure of the diameter.  Mods to each will be required to work (as always).  Jim

01Lambiero:
Heater and ductwork for defrosters.  The heater area has to be trimmed to get the body to set lower.  Some builders have glassed a low profile duct on the bottom of the upper dash panel to route the air flow to the outlets.  Outlets similar to the OEM without the bull are available from a bus company. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version