The Forum > New Member Introductions & Bio's

New to LamboClone

(1/3) > >>

Neils88:
That's too bad that you've had to put the project on hold (for now, I hope!).  Your background sounds like you would be in a good position to create an awesome replica!  I was in a similar position and unable to commit the time required.  I finally ended up being able to jump in with both feet about three years ago.  Don't give up on your dream!

ActiveLife:
Bitter / Sweet...

Just wanted to update the progress of my upcoming build (for the few of you that have been involved), unfortunately it's not going to happen after all.  I received an unexpected promotion at work that is going to consume far more of my time than my current position, leaving me barely enough for family and sleep.

My wife and I have been planning this particular build for the past two years, all of the finances accounted for, we built a beautiful new house, set up a nice large work area, and found sources for all of the OE body panels... then after leaving a meeting with my boss recently, I found I'd been promoted requiring more travel, more responsibility, and FAR less free time.

I'll still be on here every once in a while watching everyone's progress and hopefully post some encouragement... but unfortunately I won't be able to join into the fun as planned.

All my best,
-Active

Thumper:
Welcome!

AdrianBurton:
Welcome to the forum
you will enjoy it here

sisqocracker:
Very cool. Glad to have ya on board.  I've built networks most of my career and have been on this Diablo for 2 years and a bit build time. Trying to get fuel in it today to see if I can fire it up on one injector.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version