The Forum > New Member Introductions & Bio's

New to LamboClone

<< < (2/3) > >>

ActiveLife:
Thank you all for a warm welcome... your builds look great!  Pedro's 670 and Coop's Diablo are coming along very nicely!

Pedro, I too am looking forward to starting, soon enough buddy, soon enough.

To those that don't know me, a brief Bio:

Started young restoring British cars with my father, then became the lead painter to a high end body shop to which I eventually managed.  Changed careers and eventually became a top level composite technician within an advanced industry and started my own composite Lamborghini business on the side.  The business was successful and I was signed to exclusively build Lamborghini parts and repair OE vehicles for a private company.  I was then offered a very nice promotion at my full time job so I had to choose to either do the Lamborghini composites, repairs, and paintwork full time, or to again advance in my career... I chose to stay with my long time employer and advance in my career.

Earlier on in life I was very interested in building a vehicle from scratch and had always likened to Lamborghini, then later on I started the businesses and was dealing with OE vehicles so it filled the void.  Now the Lamborghini bug in biting again and I am faced with a choice.  I could just go buy a Murcielago at market price, I could purchase a damaged Murcielago and repair it to OE Spec or modified Spec, or as a third option I could build one from scratch to OE Spec but with my choice of components.

I have decided on my third option as I would be left with a very driver friendly OE Spec vehicle with my choice of reliable/maintenance friendly drive train, and my options as I choose to build it.  I plan on daily driving the vehicle for many many years to come so I will build it to a standard that supports such.

Thanks again for the warm welcome and if there is anything that I can offer to this forum, please don't hesitate to ask.

-Active

autopro:
Welcome buddy, glad to see you made it over here.  Can't wait to see you start your own build.

SchulzeA:
Welcome to the forum. Do you have a build in progress?

sisqocracker:
Welcome!
 ::wave

-Coop

minihawn:
welcome... ::thumbup

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version