Author Topic: RCR SL-C Frame  (Read 1302 times)

Hellboy

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: RCR SL-C Frame
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2012, 07:06:15 PM »
You are correct they (Superlite Cars) will NOT seperate stage 1 (chassis) and stage 2 (body) packages, The 2 packages together are about $20,000.00. If my new business venture does well im thinking of buying this package first and then having a cheassis builder replicate the chassis from Superlite to use for a Murcielago build, I'm so confusssssssssed lol.

italianknightrider

• IKR
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Liked: 79
  • Member Rating Points: +36/-2
  • LAMBOCLONE MAFIA - Administrator / Owner
Re: RCR SL-C Frame
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 06:56:04 PM »
i am not sure if they will sell separate parts or components ,let us know when you find out the price of the body chassis interior package
We hope our post help someone finish their build or get them interested in our hobby and start a build.

Hellboy

• Trade Count: (0)
RCR SL-C Frame
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 06:48:23 PM »
Ok heres my question... I recently ran into a site (Superlitecars) basically a kit car company that does replicas of race cars. The car I really like is the RCR SL-C car. The reason I really like this car is the racing all aluminum frame. The frame has been testing, raced and basically proven its self as a safe and technically advanced frame. It takes a LS6 corvette engine and goes well over 200mph.

My question is this, if I purchased a frame could be used as a frame for a murcielago build. I guess I could purchase one of these cars prior to a murcielago build but it would be cool to have one of these frames for a murcielago knowing you could do 200mph+ and be safer than hitting high speeds with a chopped fiero frame or a frame weilded together that has not been race proven. What does everyone think?