The Forum > New Member Introductions & Bio's

Need Contact Information For Replica Master

<< < (6/7) > >>

dubbellagio:
Those look great. For now I am looking for something street legal. Such as a murcielago.. Prefer it done so I can just buy it cash & go my way.

76mx:
Thanks for the like Dubbellagio. I have never built a Lambo replica for myself, but here are a couple of other cars that do not break any confidentiality rules. Both started with a blank sheet of paper, moly tubing, and sheet aluminum. Both are World Champions.

76mx:
Not of the Chupacabra. Let me be very clear that this car will not be available until April at the soonest. This Forum as well as others have several other cars in various stages but all of my builds are contracted and it is not my place to publish finished cars of a client. You will never see that from any credible builder. However, if you would like to meet in person, I can show you Lambo replicas as well as hundreds of other cars that I and/or Fast Lane Engineering have done. 

dubbellagio:

--- Quote from: 76mx on January 17, 2017, 05:47:16 PM ---I prefer face to face as well, it is the only way that I will take a deposit. A build order, should a deal be made, is just too difficult to compose by long distance. Will you be coming to DFW International or will I be flying to you? Please have your bank letters in order as well.

Charley Strickland
Strickland Racing Inc.
940-781-5455

--- End quote ---

Do you photos of your work (car completely done) ? Just curious..

76mx:
I prefer face to face as well, it is the only way that I will take a deposit. A build order, should a deal be made, is just too difficult to compose by long distance. Will you be coming to DFW International or will I be flying to you? Please have your bank letters in order as well.

Charley Strickland
Strickland Racing Inc.
940-781-5455

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version