The Forum > New Member Introductions & Bio's

Need Contact Information For Replica Master

<< < (2/7) > >>

76mx:
D7, welcome to the site and welcome to my very dry humor. And on that note, I am happy to say that the time and space continuance has been repaired, the drawing was done, and Neils88 is the winner! Please send the required $10,000 for taxes, title, and registration, and your wonderful new automobile will be on it's way to you (shipping extra).

D7:
Isn't that Aventador J on that site fake? I've seen it before, you're all joking I presume, right? It's very fishy!

76mx:
There has been a rift here in the time and space continuance which has affected the February 29th drawing date. Thankfully it did not throw us haphazard into a parallel universe again this time. I hate it when that happens. Our best scientists are working on it and they assure me that we will have this resolved very soon, and I will have the raffle results then. 

76mx:
Got it Neils88. There is still a few tickets left!

Neils88:
76mx...please put me down for 3 tickets.  Of course, once I win, I will insist that you include a certificate of authenticity that my 1:24 Nascar replica is indeed a true replica of a Nascar racecar.   ::tongue

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version