The Forum > Events & Shows

2017 Carlisle Big Replica Car Turn Out!

<< < (16/17) > >>

RT:

--- Quote from: JJS SE30 on May 01, 2017, 03:25:00 PM ---Hey Guys,  Quick question about Carlisle.  I was thinking about selling my Diablo SE 30 replica again and thought about taking it to Carlisle but want your guys opinion.  Is there serious buyers at the show or is it not worth my time and effort to take it there.  I think once a serious buyer actually looks at the car and realize its current state they would buy it for the amount I am willing to take for it.  I been to Carlisle for other shows but never made it to the replica/kit car show.  Please, let me know your thoughts on the matter?  Thanks John

--- End quote ---

If you want to sell a car at Carlisle, they have a "Corral" section for cars for sale.  You will have to place it in that section along with every other car for sale.  I have seen kits and replicas there but don't know if any found buyers there.  Look on their website for info.

RT

88.5countach:

--- Quote from: JJS SE30 on May 01, 2017, 03:25:00 PM ---Hey Guys,  Quick question about Carlisle.  I was thinking about selling my Diablo SE 30 replica again and thought about taking it to Carlisle but want your guys opinion.  Is there serious buyers at the show or is it not worth my time and effort to take it there.  I think once a serious buyer actually looks at the car and realize its current state they would buy it for the amount I am willing to take for it.  I been to Carlisle for other shows but never made it to the replica/kit car show.  Please, let me know your thoughts on the matter?  Thanks John

--- End quote ---

Good question I seem to recall seeing cars for sale from shows in the past.

JJS SE30:
Hey Guys,  Quick question about Carlisle.  I was thinking about selling my Diablo SE 30 replica again and thought about taking it to Carlisle but want your guys opinion.  Is there serious buyers at the show or is it not worth my time and effort to take it there.  I think once a serious buyer actually looks at the car and realize its current state they would buy it for the amount I am willing to take for it.  I been to Carlisle for other shows but never made it to the replica/kit car show.  Please, let me know your thoughts on the matter?  Thanks John

AdrianBurton:
I got mine yesterday too!!!!

sisqocracker:
My tickets came in the mail from Carlisle this weekend!!!   ::headbang

Had my stickers in there for the truck, trailer and car.

Now I need to get it running again so I can drive it into and out of the trailer!  Gonna suck having to push otherwise!

Thanks,
Coop

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version