The Forum > New Member Introductions & Bio's

I'm new!

(1/2) > >>

lambobuilder:
Might I suggest http://lamboclone.com/index.php?topic=2685.0

76mx:
D7, I am not trying to correct you, and I am not saying it was stupid, but in an effort to help, I will say that you have just made the first classic rookie mistake. A skilled mechanic is helpful, but the project is doomed without a skilled fabricator. There is a world of difference between the two.

D7:
Also, I am aware this is no easy thing, it can take a lot of money but mostly time. If I end up choosing this, I will have about 3 people working with me, one being a skilled mechanic, and the other being family. It can take several thousand hours, right? If I say anuthing stupid over the time please correct me.

D7:
I agree with both of you, I just wanted, well functional windows, now that I think about it though, it would be a stupid thing to do, ruin all the accuracy on the rest of the car.
So if I get their kit, to keep it accurate, (as I want to do) that smaller window would be the way to go. The newer diablos had the fully functioning window I believe, am I right? But this kit is based on the older one. Anyway, I'm glad to be here amongst more people that know what they're doing.  ::LAMBO2

--- Quote from: 76mx on March 05, 2017, 12:57:42 PM ---Welcome to the Forum as well. That Diablo body is accurate enough, especially since it is your only option for a new one. Bob at B&B is a good guy. I am with 01 on the windows though. Why worry about the accuracy of the body when the windows are completely wrong? I am not against it, it is your car and you should do what you want, just curious. I have all of the Countach window frame and track to do it that way.

--- End quote ---

76mx:
Welcome to the Forum as well. That Diablo body is accurate enough, especially since it is your only option for a new one. Bob at B&B is a good guy. I am with 01 on the windows though. Why worry about the accuracy of the body when the windows are completely wrong? I am not against it, it is your car and you should do what you want, just curious. I have all of the Countach window frame and track to do it that way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version