The Forum > Lessons Learned - Advice to Newbies

Warning

<< < (2/4) > >>

CCIE:

--- Quote from: Mikeify on April 28, 2017, 07:13:14 PM ---Why is it important to use LS engines? why not any other. and also is it possible to replace the exsiting engine with a better one when needed? I am a surgeon and and willing to send aroung 60-70K for a nice replice WITH the engine sounds

--- End quote ---

"LOL"

Mikeify:
Why is it important to use LS engines? why not any other. and also is it possible to replace the exsiting engine with a better one when needed? I am a surgeon and and willing to send aroung 60-70K for a nice replice WITH the engine sounds

76mx:
"Typically we have used LS engines on our builds however at times when sourcing isn't available we use an 88 Fiero 2.8L (V6) engine".

Good thing for them that there is still a good steady supply of 88 V6 Fieros, those darn LS engines are getting harder and harder to find. 

01Lambiero:
Seems like we go down this same road every year.  Many on this very forum disregard our warnings and boldly go where many have gone before. 

Seems like we go down this sa.......................................WOW!!!  "It like deja vu all over again."  Yogi Berra

★Murci-Me★:
Its just a replica/kitcar right? How hard could it be?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version