Build Diaries > Aventador

Aventador cross sections

<< < (3/4) > >>

76mx:
I will slice it every two inches and send you the files for $1,000. Not even a drop in the bucket compared to what you are about to spend.

Neils88:
Those few that are successful are usually fanatics of the build process.  The end result (i.e. a finished car) can't be the focus.  If you are just eager to get it together and driving, then walk away now and find a realistic project.  Copious amounts of skill and money are critical as well....

01Lambiero:
Hello, Wayne

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/member.php?u=49545. (Danaumer) has cross section prints for sale.

Do you plan on building the complete Aventador replica yourself?  If you already had a complete body, you are looking at a 97% failure rate of completion.  If you are going to make your own body, you are probably looking at a failure rate of 99.5% est.  These are hard facts.  Realistically, if you are 20-30 years old, you will be years ahead if you saved up and purchased a body as they are out there to purchase right now.  I don't see any advantage to making your own buck, making molds, producing your own body.  Still, your budget will be $35K-$60K depending on your expertise in fabrication, electrical, mechanical, welding, and a whole semi load of engineering knowledge, housing mortgaging, and marriage counseling.  It's a rough road.

What ever you decide, I wish you the best with your endeavor. 

wayne:
Thanks. I have actually looked on GrabCAD but I do not know hot to get the slices from GrabCAD. I have been trying to familiarize myself with Tinkervad to get the slices but have been unsuccessful so far.

76mx:
Grabcad.com

There are over 100 to choose from.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version