The Forum > New Member Introductions & Bio's

carkitinc days are over, what now?

<< < (2/4) > >>

★Murci-Me★:
Supereplicas

nickmkk:
I have a g24 roadster body that's for sale in northern MN if you're interested, this makes a pretty close copy of the 2000 murcielago. 

http://m.ebay.com/itm/272636167964

76mx:
Minicock,
   Don't listen to these people, a badass ride is a surefire way to get women. In the words of an old girlfriend while sitting at a stoplight in my AC Cobra and talking to a bunch of guys in the car beside us, she pointed down to the Cobra and said "With one of these", then she took her top off and told them "You can get all of these you want". What style of body can I sell you and how many?

Neils88:

--- Quote from: minkook on May 04, 2017, 06:33:08 PM ---They won't get into my drop. I guess i am not worth it.

Anyways, carkitinc have a successor? How/where do I get the body pieces?

--- End quote ---

You do realize that there are no such things as "bolt on pieces" to give you a supercar!?!  If you go this route, you need about $50K+ and the ability to dedicate about 8-10 years of your life to putting something together.  If your sole focus is to have a great car at the end, then you've already failed in the project...  Those that complete these projects are in it because they love the process of building cars.

eddie:
hey Bro, you must have very small pee nus, you don't need fancy car ::LAMBO to get a Hot chick or any  for that matter. anybody that needs a car to to get GF has serious problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version