Opinions & Reviews > Vendor Feedback

Murci on Ebay - USA Replicas

(1/2) > >>

Tallon:
Oh the way you talked sounded like you thought it could be a rep  ::duh
Yeah the exterior, who knows, but if he puts it next to oem interior pics it makes him look bad. Then again you can kind of see inside from exterior pics anyway.

01Lambiero:
I really thought that the interior shots were of an original Murcie.  They are that good.  I did a search for "USA Replicas" but turned up "none found".
Jim

Tallon:

--- Quote from: 01Lambiero on October 28, 2012, 12:34:23 PM ---Look at the quality of build as shown in the pictures.

--- End quote ---

30k? that interior is worth more than that because it's oem and the quality isn't any higher than usual... for lamborghini.
have you ever seen anyone replicate every little part including rear firewall panels? Someone would have to spend 80k just getting oem interior panels to use in that "build."

People using extreme's kit usually don't have access to any oem interior parts not even g28 parts, you only ever see them using mr2 interior. But there are oem inner door sill covers, seats, column, wheel, pedals, switches, vents, floor/shape, seatbelts, ac, instrument cluster, mirror, etc, etc, etc.

Maybe you're like me with the diablo, I don't know what the car is supposed to look like but when you know exactly what the oem car looks like it's easy to point out if the car is real or not.

SchulzeA:
very odd that the bid on the orange roadster is now 24,900. I must have misread it last night  ::scratch

CCIE:
He is also selling Redhammer's old Roadster that was on ebay a while back

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Replica-Kit-Makes-Diablo-VT-Roadster-2000-Lamborghini-Diablo-VT-Roadster-V8-Replica-/150931994253?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item23243f768d

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version