For Sale / Wanted > Replica / Modified Parts Wanted

OE Aventador parts

<< < (3/4) > >>

wayne:
 Very nice project you are working on there rodartneva. Let me know if you are interested, I have been buying some parts but haven’t been able time get into the garage lately because of the cold weather (in ready for spring). I am currently making payments on an OE rear frame and have already purchased the rear diffuser, engine cross brace, rear spoiler assembly with motor, front and rear air scoops, hood inserts (by the windshield, rear wing light and left rear tail light. I’m hoping to be able to get my chassis together in 2018.

rodartneva:
I might

https://youtu.be/PQELcMF_MgQ

wayne:
Still have some work to do on the bumper mold but here what I have done so far on the front bumper mold.

wayne:
Hello again everyone. I have made another new mold for my front bumper for my future build and will be selling my OE front bumper if anyone is interested, it does have some damage that is fixable. I would also be interested in trades for other OE Aventador parts so let me know if anyone is interested in that as well. Thanks

wayne:
Made some molds of one door. Still have to clean them up a little because I just popped the door out of the mold so the PVA etc still needs cleaned up. The front bumper will be my next mold as soon as I can find some time to make it. What do you guys think?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version