Build Diaries > Other Builds

CHUPACABRA PROJECT

(1/4) > >>

76mx:
The price is not coming down. That is the price for a place in line and a low serial number right now. The Madison Avenue marketing firm that one of the money guys sent down here to look at this project says that price will at least double after the formal presentation.

carlover69:
Thanks, I will check it out. I think the car looks great. Unfortunately, I do not think I have enough money for this build. I have been looking at the Gagliardi Vex and I am leaning towards that one but I still may be interested if the price comes down.

76mx:
Carlover, There are final design drawings on Facebook at CharleysChupacabra. They are the same ones that the plugs and molds are currently being made from. Video #37 on YouTube at Strickland Racing Inc deals exclusively with the custom wheel design we finally decided on. Presale price for the base car is $80,000. A $10,000 down payment gets a spot in line and a low serial number. 

carlover69:
I can not wait to see this build. How much are you planning to sell these for?

carlover69:
Beautiful looking car. Where can I find a prototype to see what the final car is going to look like. The wheels look to 90ish like from a Diablo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version