Author Topic: Lamborghini dealership license plate frames  (Read 2020 times)

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
Re: Lamborghini dealership license plate frames
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 10:51:25 PM »
Good information to have and the next time I'm at MAG in Dublin Ohio, I'll ask for a set.  As many times as I've been there, I suppose I never thought to ask.   ::counfused

Thanks,

Chris

tonypaul

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 54
  • Member Rating Points: +7/-0
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 10:51:04 PM »
We dont have a Lamborghini dealership here in Austin Texas, I would have to go to either Houston or Dallas. I even tried calling and sending emails to Lambo dealerships requesting/ offering to buy a license plate frame and no one got back to me.

Im sure if I went into a dealership like you mentioned, they would give me one. But for $15.00 shipped to my door its a great deal for me. I was just thinking of others who may be in the same situation of not having a dealership near by....

Murci-Me

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 10:44:20 PM »
If you go into any lambo dealership and ask, they will usually give you a dealership frame and plate, its free advertizing for them.
I got a set from Calabasas, Beverly Hills, Auto Gallery, and Newport Beach just for the asking. All the ones I got are metal though, not plastic.

tonypaul

• Liked: 54
  • Member Rating Points: +7/-0
Lamborghini dealership license plate frames
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 10:36:06 PM »
I am not selling these, but I just purchased this of ebay and thought I would pass it along:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/160899834720?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I have been wanting a dealers license plate frame for a while to swap out the cheap looking black autozone frame I have now. It comes with the plastic license plate frame and a plastice dealers plate. Really nice for the price!