How To - Tips > Glass

Side windows and windshield for Reventon

<< < (2/7) > >>

AsantiLP:
Wow. From the looks of it that Toyota/Scion glass might be a better option than Saturn. I wish we could have a picture of one on top of the other to really see the difference.

eddie:
maybe this will fit
first is Murcielago glass
second Toyo

01Lambiero:
If the missis isn't happy with your repair work around the house; try using colored duct tape!   (sounds like a Red/Green comment)

While we're at it, how about someone posting the width and height of the Murcie/Reveton door glass.  I may have another angle to throw out on here as a Harwood 3/16 Lexan door window on Summit or Jegs sites.

I am trying to get info from ProGlass who makes door Lexan with UV and scratch resistant treatments.  They come in 1/8, 3/16, and 1/4 sizes and proper curvature.  We all need cost cutting options.

76mx:
Wow, what a nice conversation, all of it.

01Lambiero:
eddie: the only winner on this forum is the member who is given great advice and uses it to his advantage.  Technology is always changing and is not readily available to the public.  So, given that we (builders of replicas) need less expensive parts, we may be able to trim a laminated door window (if possible) to fit our needs.  The glass will probably have to come from a 2-door as they have larger door glass.  The beat goes on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version