How To - Tips > Interior

Cheap A/C heat vent's

(1/8) > >>

BigPines:

--- Quote from: solrac on May 08, 2013, 02:12:03 PM ---Well if they fit my reventon build count me in for one set.

--- End quote ---

Yes, it looks like they will fit the Reventon ::thumbup (see pic below). It looks like they fit the Gallardo as well (those dashes have 5 vents). The price is $90 for a set of 4 because I can combine shipping.

Based on initial positive reaction, it looks like this is going to happen so I will open an official thread in the Parts for Sale section. Not sure if this should go in the OEM or replica for sale section though. It is the OEM manufacturer but it wasn't sold by Lamborghini. I think I'll put it under Replica even though it is the exact same part.

My plan is to make this group buy exclusive to lamboclone members but I may have to go to other forums if we don't have enough people here interested.

So it looks like we have 28 vents spoken for and only 22 left!

Mike

Edit: On second thought, these *ARE* being manufactured by the Original Equipment Manufacturer so I will list these as OEM.

Here is the official sale thread: http://lamboclone.com/index.php?topic=1020.msg9362;topicseen#msg9362

pslim337:
im in 4 to sets 8 total  ::wave

usmc_butler:
If we get enough people together i'll be in for a set also  ::beers

autopro:
I'm in for 2 sets (8 vents total)  ::thumbup

You're the man  ::salute

solrac:

--- Quote from: Tusabes on May 08, 2013, 02:06:53 PM ---50 vents makes 12 sets of 4.
 With 2 extra leftover

So he only needs 11 cars besides his to buy a set of 4

--- End quote ---
Well if they fit my reventon build count me in for one set.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version